Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
meet will be at menlo mall parking lot .. infront of macys.its by parsonage road. u will see a huge empty lot .. meet is at 10 am till 10 30.. dont worry u wont miss it ,,u will see alot of cars wid gold wid rims some sti, 240s if dey show up.. id like to roll wid a couple of supras
and drive to wall speedway at 1030....if ur in let me know
thanks!
donny

NOPI md

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
So what day is this meet, I am confused because the other post about wall said its on wednesday and isnt the drift event on saturday.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its on the 16 which is a saturday

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont forget meet at menlo mall 10:00am ..den drive to wall speedway for the drift show.!!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this saturday .. so clean wax ur mkiv we will have a shoot.....
payce!

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
hhhmmmm. ill be boostin by there to drop my wifes car off at ray catenas for service at that time so ill stop in to take a peek at the rides.cant miss my red rocket.lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wall speedway
1803 state route 34
Wall,nj. 07719

jus go to the lot n roll together

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meet is 1030 11am today

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I don't know the zip code. If u know ur way around parkway take exit130 n ull see the mall on da right side
If u take njtpke exit 9 follow rt1 north
Mall is on the left......
Menlo is right off rt1
Ill post pics of cars dat showed up
This is a jdm meet

N

·
0 Posts
my friend who lives about 10 mins from menlo mall says he got there at 10:40 am. He was in a black 96 NSX and was crusing with a blue STI and a gsx.... he says all he saw there was a few 240's??? he told me there were no sups.. they musta left and he bounced with his friends

1 - 12 of 12 Posts