Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Sir

It's has been long time with your company (MVP) no one reply to my emails even you I want my refund I post here and Robert replay with no action just he link it for you and Clint
I'm waiting for my refund for more than 2 or 3 months
Why you don't answer me back I see you enter the forum and don't replay
What's wrong with you ?
Why you can't reply to me or refund my money back ?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi Sir

It's has been long time with your company (MVP) no one reply to my emails even you I want my refund I post here and Robert replay with no action just he link it for you and Clint
What's wrong with you ?
Wow! This is really getting out of control!!!

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,332 Posts
Does MVP actually have a working 800 number that you can call, or they just ignore anyone looking for any refunds?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
For the record- Dusty's latest log in was Today.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
That was me on his computer.
At 12:19am (my time) which would be 10:19pm your time. Pretty good. I wish the rest of the staff and ownership where as dedicated as you are.

·
---
2,768 Posts
Since you're using his computer, maybe you can tell these guys where Dusty is and why he hasn't spoken to them or said anything about this?
I was at the office until a little after 2am. He had gone home by then. I was removing the Windows 10 install files from his computer and decided to browse Supraforums while I waited for it to complete.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Sir

What's wrong with you ?

Hi sir,

I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are. Can you please let me know your full name and/or invoice number so I can look into this?

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
My name is Ibrahim Almaadeed
I replay to you my emails that was with me and Clint under TwinZ body kit you can find it in your email
Invoice number 172090 for TwinZ wing
Invoice number 182366 for TwinZ body kits plus the shipping
Invoice number 128231 for RMM wing plus end caps

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi sir,

I found your orders, thanks for the info. I see by the tracking # with Pilot Freight we shipped all the items you're asking for a credit on November 20th. The Pilot tracking number that shows your shipment is 064737856. Can you give me more information on the issue?

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The pilot freight didn't ship it because they have problems with customs as what Robert say to me then Robert told he will see other freight company to ship it later he transfer me to Clint to see what happen then Clint told me they have problems with other freight company and they will sell my parts in auction after that Clint say we will refund your money and from that I'm still waiting and Clint don't replying to my emails

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From 10th of March we agree to receive my refund for TwinZ body kit and RMM wings that I didn't get and from that day until this moment I don't get my refund I email Client many times he didn't reply back last thing I hear from him 25 of March he replied ( sent this over to get approval ) and from that time until now I don't get replay I even email Dusty and I don't get replay
I'm looking for my refund how long it will take you to get back to me it's now over a month and nothing happened
This was in other post
You can check your email and you see my replay to you and see what happened
This is my email : [email protected]

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Dusty
What the update

I have sent 2 emails to Pilot. The tracking is very old so we are investigating it with them. I need some information from them that the shipment was sent to auction and why. If Pilot decided to auction the parts, we need to know why and what happened. So right now I need a little time to discuss with them, waiting for them to investigate though.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
487 Posts
Its a freight company you picked. Not the customer's freight company. Since you have confirmed the part is not with the customer, why tie up the customers money? Why not reimburse him his money while you complete your investigation between your company and the freight company

I have sent 2 emails to Pilot. The tracking is very old so we are investigating it with them. I need some information from them that the shipment was sent to auction and why. If Pilot decided to auction the parts, we need to know why and what happened. So right now I need a little time to discuss with them, waiting for them to investigate though.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Its a freight company you picked. Not the customer's freight company. Since you have confirmed the part is not with the customer, why tie up the customers money? Why not reimburse him his money while you complete your investigation between your company and the freight company

Because I haven't confirmed anything. I have one side of a situation and I'm actively seeking the other side. I prefer due diligence over assumptions, especially in matters like this. I have an old tracking number that leads to no where, and that's quite curious.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Thanks,

Dusty
Hi Dusty

This problem you can do what you want with them it's not my problem
I didn't get my parts and I don't want them any more I just want my money
So please refund my money back and then do what you want with them

·
Registered
487 Posts
i disagree.. there is nothing left to confirm with the customer. Pilot has confirmed that they did not deliver the part to the customer, you are investigating if the parts were sent to auction. The customer is removed from this at this point. His money is tied up for no reason. He has tried numerous times to reach you to no avail especially when you had a working tracking number three months ago and no one responded to him. Now 3 months later after he was promised a refund, you are investigating why the parts were sent to auction. If the investigation takes another 6 months, does this mean the customers money is tied up for 6 more months?

Because I haven't confirmed anything. I have one side of a situation and I'm actively seeking the other side. I prefer due diligence over assumptions, especially in matters like this. I have an old tracking number that leads to no where, and that's quite curious.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.