Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a Map ecu and I'd like to add some meth. I'd like to get one of the better meth kits but don't know where to go. Possibly something with a warning light when the meth is low. I know people have mentioned kits like this I just can't seem to put together the right syntax for a search to bring up anything decent.

Help :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
AlkyControl.com -- Great quality product, easy to install and get dialed in. I'm biased because the shop I work at has installed/tuned over 30 cars forced induction cars with that kit on there. I am in V8 world though so what do I know :)

I see "Dereks meth kit" pop up on the board alot. I've seen a couple of pictures before and it does have what I believe to be the same PAC controller that the AlkyControl.com kit has.

Well good luck, I'm sure you'll get more input from some supra guys that have it and have had good luck with it :)

*edit* http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267257 -- You might also be able to browse through that thread and find some more information...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts