Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up friendos.
I have not been on here in forever. I have been in Dallas for work and come back home Aug 13.
Havent seen any car faster than the Tacoma im driving so I miss the Supra.
I have been coming up with some ridiculous plans for the car if I decide to keep it (IE: turning it into a full on NASA car)
Will update this thread with some more info.

Have I missed any cool stuff?

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
Other than the MKV Supra coming out and someone actually wondering about how to, and how much it costs to do a NA/TT and Auto/6-spd swap - no - you have not missed much............
;)

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other than the MKV Supra coming out and someone actually wondering about how to, and how much it costs to do a NA/TT and Auto/6-spd swap - no - you have not missed much............
;)
So no one still knows how to really do a NA/TT swap? I thought someone would of cracked the code by now.
And the MKV is officially out? I honestly had no clue. I hope it lives up to the hype.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Did you hear Hillary and Donald signed up for an MMA match?

...(IE: turning it into a full on NASA car)...
Any idea yet on what class you'd build for?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Located north of Dallas

sup

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Did you hear Hillary and Donald signed up for an MMA match?

Any idea yet on what class you'd build for?

I thought ST2. However I have had another build in mind that I want more than the Supra, which would be 450-500hp and sub-2300 lbs with driver/wet weight.
I am currently in the process of deciding if this is the right car to reach my goals
I hope they do drug testing, willing to bet Hillary hits positive for horse pheromones.

Located north of Dallas

sup
In irving bruv, what do

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Other than the MKV Supra coming out...
;)
A buddy of mine who works at a dealership has the super secret inside scoop.........

3.4L V6 with slightly smaller turbos.. actually no turbos 275-350hp crank (bpu capability of 250-300rwhp), beloved dash creaking noises when bpu, CVT and 4spd auto option 3spd NA's, targa and hardtop options.. actually no top options - convertible only, 3700-3900lbs (various steel and platic parts), good enough brakes 2f/1r piston, uncrackable ecu, carry over the Prius accents and curves, offer various TRD upgrade parts (floor mats), priced at 85k msrp...... optional hybrid motors for extra 27hp

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys you are derailing what was supposed to be an insightful thread about why I should not have left the forums for 3 whole hours

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,555 Posts
The price on new V160s dropped to $2500. And there are 3000 in stock in the USA.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.