Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm headed into Miami come next week thursday. I will be staying on Biscayne Blvd. Is there anything going on around that id be interested in you think? I love to party n have a good time.

Im 19 n my gf is 20. any suggestions? anything will help.

·
Registered
199 Posts
jon_24v said:
I can make out with your gf while shes here...just an idea.
thats just so wrong.
but can we expect anything less from him?

·
Registered
199 Posts
jon_24v said:
you "guys" wanna make out too ?
nah, i'm into girls and girls only
sorry man.
but i'm sure you'll find that special someone eventually.
key west is close to you. give that a try :bigthumb:

·
trubo spura
393 Posts
Oh man, there goes jon.

Anyhow, a lot of thigns down there like southbeach clubs are 21+, not sur eif it's your scene and that doens't mean you can't get in there, but I also say check out some things liek the Miami Museum of Art, and the bayside shopping center and just cruise south beach and eat at one of those little restaurants that looks out across the street and to the ocean, go to urban outiftters and those other fashion stores around there if that's your gig, mostly just look around, there's plenty to do, just depends on what you're into.

-chris

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ay man if she's cool with it go for it. you just gotta make sure you have another 2 or 3 girls lined up and waiting for me:)

art museum sounds pretty good. there's gotta be a dark corner somewhere in there, if u know what i mean...

any meets or anything around that area? i've yet to be inside a supra with more than 400 hp. make my dreams come true, please.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
supramecy said:
ay man if she's cool with it go for it. you just gotta make sure you have another 2 or 3 girls lined up and waiting for me:)
ha ! not a problem... the rest of you pussies need to take a lesson from this guy and not get so bitchy about everything!

supramecy said:
art museum sounds pretty good. there's gotta be a dark corner somewhere in there, if u know what i mean...
Then you will want to stay away from Bayside shopping center too... just stay in the hotel, the rental car, you can pull off the beach later in the day.... etc

supramecy said:
any meets or anything around that area? i've yet to be inside a supra with more than 400 hp. make my dreams come true, please.
Meets, no. I'll see what i can do about the Supra.. but that will likely require you to make a short trip a little bit north.

·
Registered
330 Posts
jon_24v said:
ha ! not a problem... the rest of you pussies need to take a lesson from this guy and not get so bitchy about everything!

Meets, no. I'll see what i can do about the Supra.. but that will likely require you to make a short trip a little bit north.
Jon,
I scrolled up........ and it didn't seem anyone was being "bitchy". It seems you're the only one truly offendedby comments and acting like a pussy about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts