Supra Forums banner

4501 - 4518 of 4518 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Spotted a purple mk4 heading west on M-6 (Grand Rapids) today around noon. Never seen it before. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Was it the Veilside kit one? Thats the only purple MKIV in MI I know about.
Yes I think so, I didn’t get a good look at it but it had aftermarket parts on it for sure.

·
Registered
72 Posts
IMG_0789.JPG

If it was that one, that's Pettigrew's Supra. Its around a lot here in the Detroit area, makes some pretty sweet power I've heard, ~1100ish? I'm not a personal fan of the kit but I can respect the build.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nope, wasn’t his. This one was a darker hue of purple and had oem headlights and what I assume was an oem front fascia.
Thats the first time I’ve seen that one in your reply.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Back in the market... (seller's remorse)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Purple supra I mentioned ran me down earlier today while cruising. T78, swapped, going under the knife for paintwork this winter. Cool cat.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Anyone know of any reliable shops or individuals in the Metro Detroit area where I could take my car to get valve stem seals done?

BCP is too busy and my usual guy is busy.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Anyone know of any reliable shops or individuals in the Metro Detroit area where I could take my car to get valve stem seals done?

BCP is too busy and my usual guy is busy.
Royal auto care in Westland. Laith Issa is the man who works there. He knows the ins and out of the 2j

·
Inline for the win
4,766 Posts
Royal auto care in Westland. Laith Issa is the man who works there. He knows the ins and out of the 2j
Accelerated performance in Toledo

·
MKIV intervention needed
3,021 Posts
getting warmer, my supra can pull on coronas bitch ass.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Anyone still around?

My POS is finally out of the barn with insurance and a plate.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
suh dude

4501 - 4518 of 4518 Posts