Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone test these?

Are they better than BFG Drag Radials?

I have Drag Radials and they are terrible IMHO. I spin on 1st 2nd and third gear. I am looking for something softer than BFG DR

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brother, you are from Sweden. I love that country!!! Is your supra the fastest in Sweden? What tires do you use? Is there a sense to buy 15'' rims and do all work with brake discs, etc or 17'' will be fine?

Regards

·
Registered
422 Posts
Peter,

I have BFG KD's and the AEM in the car as well. Do you have the AEM setup for VSS based boost?

I have mine setup to build very little boost in 1st and 2nd and then start to come on in 3rd and full boost just after the shift to 4th. Otherwise with a single the first 3 gears are a joke.

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With T78 wastegate minimum boost is 1,2 Bar, with that boost at 1 and 2 gear I spin...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Peter said:
Brother, you are from Sweden. I love that country!!! Is your supra the fastest in Sweden? What tires do you use? Is there a sense to buy 15'' rims and do all work with brake discs, etc or 17'' will be fine?

Regards
Yes we are from Sweden

I have buil alot of supras her i Seden maybe 20-30 of them

The " fastes supras i Europe have a also Built

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Instead can I turn a screw to change min boost?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Lowering the boost in 1st and 2nd gear will kill your ET. Just get some ET Streets and heat them up good. If you still spin that bad then the track is very poorly maintained.

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you. Which tires are the best for poorly maintained track? We do not have real 1/4 mile track. Our races are on closed airport. Is it possible to buy tires which do not need to be heated up?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Peter said:
Thank you. Which tires are the best for poorly maintained track? We do not have real 1/4 mile track. Our races are on closed airport. Is it possible to buy tires which do not need to be heated up?
If you only want's tires to race with i should go for M/T ET Drag if your tracks are lika that..raced with those on the street's (no trackbite) and they were awesome....

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Menghini said:
If you only want's tires to race with i should go for M/T ET Drag if your tracks are lika that..raced with those on the street's (no trackbite) and they were awesome....
Did you spin on the street with M/T ET? On which gears? How many RWHP do you have?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts