Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking into going with a micro tech standalone, and was wondering who knows more about it than I do at this point. I know maeso used it on his 1jz and many fd rx7's are useing them. I heard from a friend that there is a plug and play version for the 7mgte. Even if not; If it can fire the cps, and no crank trigger needs to be fabbed in I may go this route. I have a chance of getting a lt8 or lt10s.
I can then add a display that allows to read data, and to tune without a laptop! :bigthumb: I will be looking to sell my vpc with wire harness, emanage, which is wired into vpc harness, and eo1 boost controller, used to also tune the emanage for 1000.00 shipped. The emanage has the fuel injector harness added in. They were bought last year from hpf,com and installed in January this year, and only used for one month of service. Now my car is metamorphing into who knows what! Vpc 450.00, emanage 285.00 eo1 boost controller 400.00 but will go for package deal when I do this. Any way just tell me what you guys know.

This is not a f/s thjread either! :stickpoke :blah:

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Ive never personally used them. but know alot of Rotary guys use them and love em. Aussies/New Zealanders seem to make some really good shit

I think you need to make your own harness and all with it.
But I heard the gui was pretty self explanatory. Things to look for is someone who is experienced with tuning it if you dont tune it. The tables are usually similar between systems, but they all ahve their qwarks im sure.

I have a tuner in PA , right off 78 from NY that can tune it im sure. He worked with them before. He tunes everything .

Evanstuning.com aka Boosted-Hybrid.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts