Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the T78 kit, but am bolting on a T61 instead. I have a feeling that the midpipe thtat came with kit is not going to bolt up to the T61. If this is the case, who makes a midpipe that will bolt up to my T61 and my RMM downpipe? Does it have the o2 sensor flange on it? Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey man,
OK, this is what your going to have to do....

Buy a V-bands section and a clamp(from SoundPerformance, like $50)

Buy your mid pipe, HKS or blitz($168 from SP Engineering)

Cut the square flange off the Greddy DP.

Install the kit(including exhaust and midpipe and the Greddy DP) and then test fit the v-bands to the Greddy DP with the turbo installed completely, If you can, then tack weld the V-band section to the down pipe OR make really specific marks for a welder to do it. Then take the DP off and either weld the V-bands section to the Greddy DP or take it somewhere and have it welded. It should look great.
Good luck and email with any ?'s
SH
SP60

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try this, if i run into any problems I will shoot you an e-mail, thanks so much!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I dont think the DE down pipe will work, based on the lay out of the Greddy header. With the cast header it would work fine and possibly the RPS header, but not the Greddy, either way you would have to do some modification to it.
SH
SP60

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HoustonSC300 said:
Hey man,
OK, this is what your going to have to do....

Buy a V-bands section and a clamp(from SoundPerformance, like $50)

Buy your mid pipe, HKS or blitz($168 from SP Engineering)

Cut the square flange off the Greddy DP.

Install the kit(including exhaust and midpipe and the Greddy DP) and then test fit the v-bands to the Greddy DP with the turbo installed completely, If you can, then tack weld the V-band section to the down pipe OR make really specific marks for a welder to do it. Then take the DP off and either weld the V-bands section to the Greddy DP or take it somewhere and have it welded. It should look great.
Is it possible you could make a ghetto drawing in paint to explain this a little bit. I can't really picture it. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts