Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nobody really visits the midwestern forum, so I am interested to see the 1jzr's that are in the midwest (I know...we just took roll call, but it would be nice to be sectioned off a bit more) SOOO, i am talking nebraska, iowa, illinois, misssouri, minnesota, kansas, oklahoma, texas, wisconsin and the dakotas....I think that is considered midwest with some south and north...it's all in the middle. I would REALLY love a 1jz meet somewhere in the middle.

Trev

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dude, we still need to meet up. My car is getting delayed a bit from running (just picked up a different FC for the drivetrain to go in :D) But I need a ride in yours to get me motivated!!

-Matt

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
How's your ride coming along polo...I really wanna get up to WF to check it out, but I never have the time. I wonder how Dave's doing.....

·
Registered
635 Posts
coming along good man i got the T4 upgraded turbo, the front mount ,and the rest of the parts in, so DAVES starting on it this week...IM really exited!!!

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
Look forward to seeing me at CHI2K5..

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I'm in Mundelein, IL. Northern Chicagoland area. 1JZ PWR Representin'

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
Im 1jz'd here in MO, and know of a few others around here. Im always up for meeting more 1j/mk3 ppl

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where at in MO?

I am 3 hours from KC and about 5-6hours from springfield MO where my brother lives.

Trev

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
supraturbo1987 said:
Where at in MO?

I am 3 hours from KC and about 5-6hours from springfield MO where my brother lives.

Trev
I live in Columbia for school, but now Im finished w/ that, and will be moving back to St. Louis around July.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts