Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Respect
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahaha spring biches! Its gonna be 60 today! We can all function outside and live! Whos got plans outside today? bbq? I've got to get the supra running so i can take the targa off, for the first time i might add.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I will be out and about a little. I think tomorrow it is supposed to be high 60s here in CR. Only 55 today though so my targa is not coming off.

I need to get off my ass and order some wheels and tires so I don't feel like a jackass rolling around with stock wheels and a widebody. Doesn't look to bad to the untrained eye but it annoys the hell out of me!

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
Drove the car into work today and looking forward to the drive home with the window open finally! Can't wait to get home today too as my Christmas present from Japan is finally being delivered today:cool:

Brad

·
Boost Junkie
12,385 Posts
60 today, 70 tomorrow. I am definately getting the dawg out.

Steve K>

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
MMMMmmmm, cars on the dyno as we speak! maybe i'll pick her up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Yes it was a beautiful day outside today. I was planning on driving the supra but was running late and didn't have time to put insurance back on it :( oh well, maybe tomorrow........gotta get a few more days of joy with this car before it leaves me forever :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Damn the weather here in kansas is amazing... if I had a targa it would be off... its this kind of weather that makes me want to get my 87 targa back up and runnin... I think I might have to do that so I can take the targa off...

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
70 degrees here right now! I took my dad's supra out around the block, then took mine out of the garage, even though it has no hood on it. It's nice to work on the 88 in the sunlight, instead of a dark, cold garage. if it stays like this, I'll actuallly put insurance on mine and drive it, despite the $2.34/gallon gas price. eh, nothing a little toulene and ATF wont fix.

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
So much for good weather here....tornado just north of Madison a little over an hour ago and now the sky is completely BLACK:eek: :eek: :eek: Take cover if in the Madison area!

Brad

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
iceicejarek said:

Hey Brad, how does the hood look:)
It looks good and I was happily surprised that I didn't see any broken corners or big cracks from shipping:D

Now I am just trying to decide if will be get the hood and my lip installed on the car now or wait till later this year.

Brad

1 - 20 of 27 Posts