Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICES LOWERED!!!!!!!

I've accumulated too much stuff! Search is down so I have no clue what the going rate is so I'm setting all prices pretty damn low! All parts are marked price shipped! Email me with any questions! [email protected] Paypal please add 3%

I'm taking offers on everything and have pleanty of vaseline so go ahead I'm ready! :)

SP 4" DP/MP comes with WB O2 used for only 300miles! SOLD!

SP Manifold used for 1500 miles but the coating is alittle dark.
For HKS 60mm WG SOLD!

SP 3" DP/MP DP is wrapped (Not sure how coating looks under) and comes with stock O2 and WB bung $350

RPS Stage 3 clutch w/ lightweight flywheel, and new Sprung Friction Disk! SOLD!!

Ebay or XS power DP/MP if you don't need the MP (the DP will bolt upto RMM DP) let me know. Both SS and 3" $200 for both
or $125 for the DP (from turbo to 3 bolt flange)

2 bolt to 4" V band adapter. $55

HKS fuel Rail with -6 ends and mounts included! SOLD!

·
Top Secret T88H
475 Posts
what is the price on the clutch?

·
Top Secret T88H
475 Posts
how much rear wheel power will the clutch support?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you undo the wrap on the 3inch dp so i can see the condition of the metal?

The header darkened from age or is it just dust/dirty?
I checked under the wrap. It looks like the coating got hot and made it turn darker. The metal is fine as it's just the coating that is slightly damaged.

The header darkened from use. I haven't tried to clean it off but from the looks of it it got darkened from heat also. When installed you don't really notice it though since it's mainly below the flange where they collect.

·
Banned
102 Posts
Mike is a stand up guy! Very honest and trustworthy. He is working on Supradeans car as we speak and is very well respected and honest.
Im a friend of Deans

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
I have seen all these parts in person and Mike is straight up anal. The parts are in excellent condition. Who ever buys these parts is getting an AWESOME deal.

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
I hate you...lol, I just bought a brand new WOTM manifold and 4" setup...would have been nice to save $700!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.