1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Batshit crazy old bastard
186 Posts
Oh man, I don't even want to imagine the legal and monetary woes coming down the road towards him. :sad:

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
no, its fake. was provided with a fake number also.

some children around town have been trying to slander him. i feel i may have to put my skills to proper use and gather intel so mikey G can get his lawsuit together. it's getting ridiculous

·
186 Posts
no, its fake. was provided with a fake number also.

some children around town have been trying to slander him. i feel i may have to put my skills to proper use and gather intel so mikey G can get his lawsuit together. it's getting ridiculous
I always liked MikeyG. He told excellent stories and seemed like a very funny guy.

I am glad to hear this is bullshit. Good luck Kracin if you decide to go to war against the assholes that are after Mikey.

May your justice be swift, complete, and brutal. :agreed:

·
Hermit and alien hunter
139 Posts
Can't be that many MikeyG's from Omaha.

I guess if someone is trying to make up some bullshit story just to be fucking mean to him, there is no question in my mind that we need to assist in helping a fellow SF member and bring justice.

If MikeyG can come and tell about what happened there should not be very difficult finding the people behind this.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,356 Posts
Aren't you the guy who looks on Craigslist for (and then engages) in sexual endeavors such as shitting and pissing on men laying naked in plastic swimming pools in their basements while their gi-normous wives lose their fingers in their cottage cheese watching this shit?

If this isn't you....proceed
hahahahahahahahhahaha

·
Hermit and alien hunter
139 Posts
It's kind of amazing that someone clean cars beyond perfection at day, but at night, piss and shit on people and gets so sick that he almost dies.

·
186 Posts
MikeyG is without doubt the nastiest dude on the board. :lol:
Coming from you that is either a tremendous compliment or a most foul insult.

Sadly, I am unsure which one it is.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,481 Posts
Glad to hear its just slander and not real. MikeyG is the sickest of sick fucks, but he was never a bad dude.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well thanks guys it means alot to hear nice things from you all once in awhile. But back to the topic on hand, I have not done a new sting ray yet, nor have any of my employees. Im doing one in about 9 days, its not even located in Omaha and its red on red. Im working with a couple of experts in Omaha currently to find who posted this, from a corporate lawyer, a couple of ex county sheriffs and the District prosecutor here in Omaha. Once I know you'll know. I have not been contacted by email or phone by Jalopnik yet today. Since they feel they need to trash me and make fake accusations they too will be brought into this. So if this gets back to the person that did post it, you wanted a pissing match you've got one now.

·
Dont question the good Dr
473 Posts
Glad to hear its just slander and not real. MikeyG is the sickest of sick fucks, but he was never a bad dude.
I honestly would have thought mikeyG would have died from some strange STD that had yet to be discovered off one of his craigslist beached whales. I still remember him posting pictures of his junk beached inside those midwest beluga whales. Glad to hear its just slander, but still want to know the real story behind what happened to that C7?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts