Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'll start with saying that every Thursday night there is a gathering of ~100 people, mostly Mustangs and Camaro's, at Miller Place S&S, with the occasional few imports. Everyone I hang with goes with their car's (couple Cobra's, two SS's, T/A, etc.) and they keep bugging me to go, so i finally gave in, and went last night.

When i got there, i was surprised to see really how many people were there. Alot of Muscle, no ricer's, although a couple SRT-4's showed up...Rolling in in 1st gear then speeding up to release the BOV, but thats expected :rofl:

But anyway, there really wasn't much attention drawn to us (other than a parking lot of cars) no burnouts, or donuts, or anything stupid. The cop's came in, and told everyone to just keep it cool, and they left right away.

So if any of you are free Thursday nights (8-9:00), then definitly take a stroll there, there needs to be more than 1 Dawg there :biggrin:

·
Broke Supra Addicted Fool
767 Posts
Maybe one night ill swing by for a minute with my new 1jz MKIII ;)

·
Broke Supra Addicted Fool
767 Posts
Thank you very much. I was really surprised at how friendly all the people there were. Ill definately try and make there again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts