Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 569 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Picked and poked around at the roller today. Still cleaning up some things and evaluating what all is.in the car. Tons of wires that I have no idea what they are for. Also found out im missing a drivers sife kick panel that covers the door sill. This can be pretty tricky to figure out because this is the first supra ive ever messed with. Hoping to get it all clean and throw a battery back inside soon! Photos will be coming soon as well.

also if anyone.has a ren red targa, I am in the market for one. Same with a top secret cf hood!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
wow you got your self a nice car sir, i seen the car personally and is clean
good luck with your build man :)

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
'tis very nice to have summit racing just down the road :) Picked this up yesterday and hoping to get my engine ready to drop in.

Any advise on all the oil/water ports that are un-needed with a single? I am looking to see what all needs routed where at this point. Not exactly sure what all i am looking at

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
nice!!!! are you doing this all in one sitting? or are these accumulated from over time? impressive regardless!
Definately not in one sitting. I poke at it here and there. Hoping to fire it up in march/april and tune as soon as its broke in

21 - 40 of 569 Posts