Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I know some of you are using it. Is the fuel cut raised or completely gone? What is the max. boost you've ever done with it? (7M-GTE)

Please no guessing (I can do that myself very well :bigthumb: ), experience only.

Thanks for help, Daniel

·
1/2 Na-T Project
987 Posts
Nucleon said:
Hi guys!

I know some of you are using it. Is the fuel cut raised or completely gone? What is the max. boost you've ever done with it? (7M-GTE)

Please no guessing (I can do that myself very well :bigthumb: ), experience only.

Thanks for help, Daniel
I had a Techtom unit which is similar to the MINE's ECU. This was for a 7MGE, the redline was raised a bit, ignition map was changed, and fuel map was changed. For the 7MGE I didn't notice too much of a difference, but for the 7MGTE I am sure you will...I was running a [email protected] mph which is pretty good for a 7MGE, hell stock turbos only run high 14's if that. I got rid of it because I did an 1/2 na-t conversion.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Nucleon said:
Hi guys!

Thanks for help, Daniel

i have a mine's ecu. it eliminates fuel cut and it raises the rev limit and has better fuel and ignition maps. i have run 19 lbs. as my max boost on it with no issues. i run an afcII to control my a/f ratio and have a lex/580cc/walbro combo with all the other supporting mods.

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
I'm running a Mine's ECU and it has no fuel cut and either a raised or removed rev limiter, the feel of the car definetly improved after swapping it in. Like the techtom it installs a daughterboard however it is not externally programmable by the end user.
I'm using it with Denso 550's and a VPC with the 550cc ROM and it was extremely rich and it was kind of lean at lower RPMs. I purchased an SAFC and will be fine tuning it in the future once I get a wideband and start driving the car again.
Mines offers custom tuning so many of these mystery units are probably calibrated for larger injectors, turbos, etc. So be careful to know exactly what you're getting.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wreckless said:
Mines offers custom tuning so many of these mystery units are probably calibrated for larger injectors, turbos, etc. So be careful to know exactly what you're getting.

yea i forgot to mention mine is tuned for 550 and a higher flow turbo, and im pretty sure it just raises the rev limit however i have not tested that so i am just speculating and telling you what i was told about the unit when i purchased it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, thanks so far. I have a Zeitronix installed so I will get the idea if it will suit or not. From what I've heard the rev limitter is raised only and is normaly for soft mods an stock injectors. Sometimes is was modified for lager Injectors.

I think it is not easy to use it with other piggy backs, because they used to modify the limitted stock map, but this map isn't limitted. I just hope to use my stock injectors to the max with it, 550's would be better of course. To have nothing to adjust can also be an advantage. If it works it is a clean setup, without all that wired up stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts