Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was curious, if I was to set up something, like a dyno night, from like 6pm to like 3am sometime Saturday of July would anyone go??? Theres a shop over at South Orlando, named Vogue Racing that if I could get some cars that they'll be more than happy to have the facility open. They just told me to get some cars and we'll talk about it. This past Saturday they had it open and it was like 30bucs for 2 runs. If anyones down just let me know and i'll see what I can do, like prices and food and what not. Dunno if I should also have more cars come in, like RX-7's, celicas, 240's, ect...ect... Let me know. Thanks in advance
Jay

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH , i didnt even know about that,lol. Thanks dude :gapteeth:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
JamesBond0078 said:
Lets make it the same saturday night as the Central FL supra meet. :ugh2:
Yeah, because there's only ONE saturday in July?

RTA Supra said:
+1... Eli, we gotta get together :gapteeth: lol! Then we both do this to Bondo:

Anyway, that would be pretty cool Dr1ft... Im still hopin to have my car done by the "big" Supra meet in Orlando, so if I do get it done, I plan on spendin some time in Tampa, maybe 2 weeks, so if it falls in that time frame, I'd definaltely make it!

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Yea Jake he missed the big bold RED letters that read 'sticky' that would certainly make you look at it.

He's probally one of those cats that gets mad when the machine doesn't give him change when the big red LED light is on above 'exact change only'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts