Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3343 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Please post your name, and contact number here. I just want to get a grip on how many MKIV and MKIII owners we have on the boards from MN. I would like to get together a meet sometime, or possibly all go to Rockfalls on the 9th for the import drags. Thanks alot.

Noah Paulseth
Cell 612-599-2923
94 6-spd SP57 (putting down payment on it this weekend)

·
0 Posts
my MKIII will be sitting for a while, cause she is currently under going a 1jz heart transplant.:D

J

·
0 Posts
i'm from MN. email me for more info on a meet or whatever for my contact info

·
Registered
558 Posts
I am from southeast minnesota...Yeah, I have a toyota pickup but the T72 single turbo'd 2jzgte/powerglide swap is almost done(guess I have the heart of a supra) and I hope to be at the rock on the 4th, even though traction will be non existent due to all the radial tired cars, I still hope to make a showing there....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweeeet. If pretty much the same cars show up there, i think i might have the fastest car there, 11.4. Well, that track is shitty, so maybe closer to 12. Any other supra's going down?

·
0 Posts
Hey All

I need your help, I live Saint Cloud and I'm looking for a good shop to do an engine rebuild on my mkiii. Can any one out there help?

T

·
0 Posts
Hey everyone,

i live in maple grove

I gots a 86.5 N/A auto not fast enough to compete with much

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
I'm down in the Southeast corner of Minnesota. My car is a 90 Supra Turbo. Haven't taken it to Rock Falls since last year cause there hasn't been too much new shit that actually goes on it, most of it just sits in the garage waiting for corresponding mods.

Kevin

K

·
0 Posts
i am just north of the metro and i drive a supra, only thing is its rusty MKII:rolleyes:

·
Registered
269 Posts
MN Supras

Dan Truax here. I have an 87 Turbo and live in St. Cloud. I have only done street racing. I might like to try Rockfalls sometime. I am currently slowly adding mods to my car into a real roadbeast.My mail is [email protected]

PLease e-mail me when there is a get together.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Mini meet

Where and when? Unfortunatly I have to work on Saturay the 17th, but if the meeting were in evening, I could make it by 6 pm or so. Please personally e-mail me if there is a meet, I could always come late.

[email protected]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Id be interested in have a meet sometime late August. I should have my car by then. I sent out the down payment a couple days ago. Hopefully I can fly out to CO Aug. 23rd. Maybe go to the drags in Sept.?

Noah

R

·
0 Posts
MPLS Supra

Whats up yo! I am Sam from south minneapolis and i drive a 87 Supra Turbo. It is currently going under the wrench because i was being dumb. There is a gather on the 21st of this month at elite. For more details on this contact me at [email protected] or look at Miacracing.com
Good to see some Minnesota support. We should put together a gathering for supra owners and enthusiasts of Minnesota.

·
0 Posts
There is a gather on the 21st of this month at elite.
What is this gather about? I like to know.

npaulseth,
did you ever got your hands on that supra? just wondering.:D

1 - 20 of 3343 Posts