Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3343 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Whats up yall!

Hey, Sam here from the cities. 2 94 supras. 1 bpu and one extreme single. You probably know my boy Frankenstein. Hes got a green 97 single too. Just a supra lover giving a shout out.
Take it easy :)

R

·
0 Posts
Re: Whats up yall!

Insane4supras said:
Hey, Sam here from the cities. 2 94 supras. 1 bpu and one extreme single. You probably know my boy Frankenstein. Hes got a green 97 single too. Just a supra lover giving a shout out.
Take it easy :)
Hey is one of your supras a red TT auto with an HKS exhaust and no wing? If so i have seen you parked near my friend gil's house pretty often and i saw you going on the freeway infront of my house the other day too. If its you, let me know.
-Sam

R

·
0 Posts
I just found out who that guy is, but thanks anyway. Do you have plans for a different vehicle now? Or are you just gonna cruise that extreme single? What do you mean by extreme by the way? Do you track race or anything?

A

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Whats up yall!

Reese said:

Hey is one of your supras a red TT auto with an HKS exhaust and no wing? If so i have seen you parked near my friend gil's house pretty often and i saw you going on the freeway infront of my house the other day too. If its you, let me know.
-Sam

By definition it sounds like me.
:p
Where does your gil live?
~ AM

edit: was that red car also debadged? I will put the wing back on some time soon, but the badges will never go back. Gotta love the "WTF is that" looks. :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
I am in Rochester, Minnesota, so let me know if there is a get-together as well somewhere in MN.

If anyone has a shop around here let me know - otherwise I will have one in the near future hopefully.

I've owned an MKII and 2 MKIII's - currently a 1986.5. I am just waiting to get my hands on a BLACK MKIV!

Say hey anytime.....
Brandon

R

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Whats up yall!

Alex AMG&TT said:

By definition it sounds like me.
:p
Where does your gil live?
~ AM

edit: was that red car also debadged? I will put the wing back on some time soon, but the badges will never go back. Gotta love the "WTF is that" looks. :D
Gil lives near Lake of the Ilses and Ceder Lake. He lives on the 2400 Block of Humboldt and i always see the supra on a nearby block on Irving. The car you have pictured looks pretty similar to the one i see, pardon the wing and badges.

A

·
0 Posts
I know only one Supra owner in the uptown area. It's me! :)
I haven't seen any Supras here before. So, I believe it was me. Next time you drive by, come in ... I will get you a beer. heh

R

·
0 Posts
Sounds Good! I love beer! I just read your post about the nails in the tires and that really sucks. Gil told me that the Supra near his house got some new wheels. So on the way over to his place i checked it out and sure enough new wheels. I then checked out your post about you getting new wheels so i guess that makes case closed. I happen to be the guy that 94clmkiv knows that is looking for a set of MkIV wheels. I'll PM you about that though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
We should meet up this weekend. I know me and Frankenstien would love to check out some of your supras. Nothing big just maybe a stop by or something. Sam

C

·
0 Posts
MKIII NA

I got a MKIII NA soon to be turbo w a T66 or TO4S,R,E. Red auto

Jesse James Lee

651-228-7265

It's kind late but hey let's have before I go into the Army.

Hope to run 11's this year.

I

·
0 Posts
Hey, I just did a search and found this topic. (and now I finally know whos wingless red supra I saw on 394) My name is Sam. In a few weeks i'll be the proud owner of a 1994 Automatic Supra TT (with 110,000 miles on it) I've got alot of work i'd like done on it, anyone know of a good place to take it? (I won't have much money left after all the parts but i've been saving since 8th grade for this so I gotta go all out) Also, if you guys havn't had a MN Supra owners "get together" thing you really should. It'd be nice to meet you guys.

A

·
0 Posts
Sam,

Elite supposedly does very good job.
My experience with them is OK.
I sold my Supra about a month ago and the new owner said that the electronics wasn't hooked up right. I have never unscrewed even a single bolt in my life, so I couldn't do it myself.
My '93 BPU+ automatic with 130k miles on it ran 11s on slicks after the fixes. It clocked at 12.7/118mph on shitty old Yokohamas. Those tires were horrid.
Yikes!
I know it wasn't that fast after Elite's tuning. The boost controller wasn't installed properly.

I like the guys who work at Elite though. :)
The owner is super nice and they seem to be knowledgeable. Seem to be ...

·
Registered
583 Posts
if you just want basic stuff elite would be good, if your going really hardcore I would recommend Brent Rau's shop osofast racing. I know all of the guys from both shops personally, so it's hard to play favorites. Unfortunately neither of them gets shit done very fast, but elite would probably be the faster of the two. Good luck. If it was warm out I would offr to help you do the work, but my garage isn't heated :(

GLEN

M

·
0 Posts
Hey to all my locals :)
A. Any recommendations to a place to install my DP, cat back with test pipe for reasonable $?
B. Also a reputable place to put my fluidine radiator as well?
C. Where's a gas station in the northern burbs that has 93 octain?
D. Who's runnin 17x8's with what kind of rubber? Ive been looking at the Pirrelli 7000's.....

M

·
0 Posts
if u got the tools... the piping is easy and u could do it urself and save some $$ for other mods... what kind of car u got? As for gas, the only thing i feed my dawg is 92 from amoco and racing fuel! :D and if ur talking about MKIV rims... i've got the Khumo extas up front (stock size or a little bigger i think) and Nitto 275/40's in the rear or 275 extas. if ur talking bout mkiii rims i wouldn't know.

M

·
0 Posts
No, I don't mind getting my hands dirty at all :) and yep, I have plenty of tools to boot. I just don't have a place to do it, my apt. garage is too narrow, etc. I have stock sawblades on at the moment, but I am pricing out 235/40/17's for the rims sleeping in storage ;) It's a 89T targa, gun meddle gray. Mostly haunt the northern burbs........

21 - 40 of 3343 Posts