Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3343 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
If you want to drive up to Bemidji I'd love to do it for you. I never get to work on mine(I never have any money). You probably wouldn't want to drive a few hours to get here though.

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the offer bybysi, due to conditions(snow+roads) I'd have to keep local too some degree :) but, I orderd my Pirrelli's the other day.....

I

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the help, i was thinking instead of getting all these mods i'd just put huge flame stickers and a body kit on it.... NOT!

Actually right now i'm looking at a few of these 650rwhp turbo kits, and elite can put that in correct?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Isaac (from elite) has done a couple major supra installs I believe. If I was spending that kind of $ I'd be tempted to make the short trip down to SP.

GLEN

I

·
0 Posts
Is there a phone number I can call? I'm looking for a ballpark estimate of how much it will all cost.

K

·
0 Posts
no plans for it as of yet. [/B][/QUOTE]:cool:
RIGHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!;)

MinnesotaR6 said:
hi im new here.. just picked up a 94 black NA supra for my girlfriend.

no plans for it as of yet.
:cool: ;)

M

·
0 Posts
no plans for a supra, thats an almost oxymoron :)
Ive had my exhaust on for over a week now, very nice. very quick spool up and boost. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Hehehe! iF the weather permits... I'll definetely be going! I can't wait! I'm not gonna exactly be pushing my car all the way for the best times (don't wanna burn out my clutch again...) but to race, for sure! :D Hope to see everyone there!

M

·
0 Posts
Right on! Not that I own a Supra or anything, haha, but I read the forum a lot and dream of supras...oh....and I live in Northern MN so it's cool to know that there's a few MKIVs and MkIIIs around. Sweet. Just thought I'd say that.

K

·
0 Posts
Meet?

Hey lets organize a meet/drive some time this spring.

If anyone would like to help me I would like to organize a drive/meet were we could all meet up and go for a long drive either in mn or Wi.

Let me know

Henry

R

·
0 Posts
I would be down for a gathering and a lil drive.
But if anyone has Saturday April 19th free, they should try and make it to a spring opener in Minneapolis at Elite Autosports. For more information and directions to Elite check out Miacracing.com.
Henry, where are you located at in Wisconsin? I am about 30 minutes from the Hudson river on 94E.

R

·
0 Posts
I am not sure how well Elite does with MkIII supras. The main tuner there is Isaac i believe and from what i have heard he does a good job. I know that Elite has had done some nice tuning jobs on MKIVs though. Just have to wait and see how they do when i dyno my MKIII.

K

·
0 Posts
i'm in Eau Claire, I'll come ot elite's opener if my new set up is ready by then. Maybe if i'm lucky i'll roll in the high 800's in RWHP on there dyno!

Anyways let me know i'd really like to meet up and go for a nice long ride. There are aout 200 miles of sweet twisty country roads out here that we drive on a regular basis. I'm sure most of you would enjoy them as almost all of them have banked corners and there are no houses or cops!

I

·
0 Posts
Well I finally got my supra (way too many bumps in that journey) now that the snows all gone we should have a little meet somewhere.

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
Well I finally got my supra (way too many bumps in that journey) now that the snows all gone we should have a little meet somewhere.
Is this the "Sam" that use to have an old "CRX" that bust mid 12s at the tract? (just wondering):cool:

As for a Supra Meet, I think it'll be best to do it in August because thats when most cars are fixed and done.;)

41 - 60 of 3343 Posts