Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not an ad....just sharing the post. Please move to appropriate thread if not allowed here.

Bored at work scrolling through Bring a Trailer has uncovered this treasure....a pristine 1987 7MGTE with some very tasteful mods.
A total gem and very well done. Thought you all would appreciate drooling over this one.

Full listing here...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
BaT is the devil's playground... SO much temptation! :p

·
Registered
919 Posts
14k and a day and a half left. Car looks nice.

What will she bring oh what will she bring

·
Registered
919 Posts
Someone was drunk.
two people. takes two to run it up right ?

I saw value in the car at 18-20K. I mean if you have the money and want a 400hp supra that is turn key and super nice / upgraded in a lot of ways...I don't think its too far off the mark. if my cheep ass can see 20k in this car Im not shocked at 28k really.

looking through sold toyota's on BAT it seems not too outrageous imho

·
Administrator
8,851 Posts
two people. takes two to run it up right ?

I saw value in the car at 18-20K. I mean if you have the money and want a 400hp supra that is turn key and super nice / upgraded in a lot of ways...I don't think its too far off the mark. if my cheep ass can see 20k in this car Im not shocked at 28k really.

looking through sold toyota's on BAT it seems not too outrageous imho

I mean if a green honda element did 33k, a supra like this actually seems like a bargain? Perspective is a bitch when talking bring a trailer auctions, so little of it is based on actual value, so much of it is based on perceived value.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Top tier car original paint. Rare parts and quality meticulous build, with the same owner of 28 years. Well bought! The top tier cars will only be going up.

Good idea to part out your cars. Many are making good money doing it as it's only going to get more expensive keeping things on the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts