Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all.....
This year seems to be a MKIII year for me. I have had 4 really exceptional MKIII's come in looking for new owners and they are going quickly.
I have a super clean 89T available. White, burg leather in MINT shape, 5 speed, 144KM, all original except paint which was done in 1990, but I don't see signs of collision at all. It has a nearly new set of Toyo Proxes on white sawblades on it, and the brakes were just done last week by us. Runs and drives perfectly, nicest one I've seen in a while. I also have a thick folder with service records going back to 98 and I believe it is only 2 owners so far.
I've priced this at a reasonable $8995, etested and certified
And for those of you who prefer the 1st gen MKIII, we have a pearl white 87 from Florida with 107K miles, turbo targa 5 speed, Super Monitor, TEMS, oil filter relocation kit, blue cloth, new clutch and brakes (by us) and every piece of trim looks new! Also has a short shifter.
The owner would like to get $7495, cert and e-tested and that is a steal, IMPO

Both cars non-modded and have been that way since Day 1. They have also been pampered and this is obvious from the condition inside and out of either car.
Email me for details and pics [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts