Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
51,000 miles. Black with grey leather. Interior is perfect. Exterior has some minor clear coat peeling on the top of the driver fender and the driver HL is dirty/foggy on the inside. Other than that the exterior is pretty damn good. It's a one owner female driven car it's entire life. Perfect compression, no leaks, perfect trans. No CD player, it has ABS and the sunroof. Awesome bone stock never beat on car ready to be modified, or you can drive it stock for another 100K miles. It was just tuned up by the dealer and boosts up and pulls strong for such a stock car. It's early milleage wise, but it will need a t-belt because it's 10 years old. That's it. $6000. 973-779-8405, or PM me. Thanks. I also have the original $21,*** window sticker and the dealer brochure from 1995!

·
Registered
139 Posts
bump for a nice deal. really low mileage for a 95 :0

can you scan pictures of the brochure? i never saw them [ i was young ] and it would be interesting to see it :) . perty please.

Is it auto or manual? I didn't see it anywheres posted.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Buy with confidence guys!

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no pics fellas. $5000!!! That's the lowest I'll let the car go. I'll keep bumping it till I find a buyer. I am in no rush to sell for anything under that number. I have plenty of space to park cars. I drive it every once in a while to keep things oiled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts