Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos going to the nopi event at MIR this coming weekend? I will be there sunday :)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I doubt anybody, except u MD locals...

NE2K6 supra meet in NJ on saturday
NHRA Atco saturday/sunday
HIN AC saturday

crazy busy weekend....looks like the party will be in JERZEY may 20/21 !!!!!

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
I'll be there but Im not sure what day yet. Prolly Sunday cuz I may go cruisin with my dad on saturday. We just put his car back together, 1970 Ford Torino Cobra with a 429 Super Cobra Jet engine and Shaker Hood!! This thing is an 8 liter MODIFIED MONSTER!!! Maybe we can meet up and cruise down together!!!

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
i will be there

I will be there on sunday for the races

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
I would have def came, but have to work....oh well, plus the supras under the knife again! :chairshot

Ball Bearing: I'll send you a PM shortly with my number!

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks bro

·
Racing Supras since 1995
151 Posts
I'll probably be there on Sunday

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Alex D said:
You mean 7.0L
Well technically it would be a 7.4 liter but with the 30 over bore and all the head work done, the machine shop guys said that its closer to 7.9 liters! For some reason the 429 Super Cobra Jet heads are bigger than the H.O. 460!! We bought a high flow 460 racing intake manifold and the intake ports on the manifold will have to be ground out to match the heads!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was there today and the boys at MSP wooped ass winning both of there classes. Chris slayed a mustang in the finals for the win with 8.19 to a 8.25 talk about a close race. paul's compeditor also a mustang was a no show. they had problems and couldnt get the car to start or somthing. but all in all it was a great event and I had a good time. hope everone else who was there did too.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Sorry to take this off topic, but any of you guys (MD/DC/VA Folks) running at MIR for the IDRC East Coast Nationals on Sunday June 25th?

I'll be there for sure running my car.

vnt :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
wasnt planning on it but keep me posted as the date get sooner cause i wanna see that car run Val. also whats with the UNDER THE KINFE again ???????. shoot me a PM.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
tjfls4 said:
wasnt planning on it but keep me posted as the date get sooner cause i wanna see that car run Val. also whats with the UNDER THE KINFE again ???????. shoot me a PM.
*Sorry for the thread hi-jack, folks!*

Tj,

Here's what it means, the cars currently at msp getting the following:

Hks 272 Cams (Had Hks 264s)
KAAZ Lsd (Cause running 10.0s on an OPEN Diff Sucks :lol: )
MSP Polished Street Intake (Ah, Why Not?)
New Stock Head Gasket (Greddy 2.0 H/G was too thick).
Re-Tune the AEM on Pump/C16/VP-PI.

Thats about it, hopefully this will edge me into the 9s or I'll die tryin' :1poke:

BTW: Congrats to Matt Miller for making it so far in the race and posting a new time (I believe)! :bigthumb:

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Hope its ready too, cant wait to see it run!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.