Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, the forecast is still calling for precip throughout the weekend and freezing temps monday. I just got both lanes for us friday March 6th. Forecast looks awesome as of now. Sunny with a High of 50 and 0% chance of rain! Who is in?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like we might just have to represent on the 7th. Will be a lot more cars ther, but we can still make a good time out of it!

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
That why I stated we all should seriously consider wednesday the 4TH* Being according to ALL the forcasts there's virtually NO chance of precipation that day with relatively mild temps to boot....

Those who are serious about doing a mini one lane track rental PLEASE post and PM blackbenzz or myself comfirming your down. It'll be the same $100 fee to run but we be a smaller meet/rental as its on a wednesday and relatively short notice. Then we'll still have the big track rental as well u can choose to come to later...

I'm in for wednesday, Blackbenzz is in, all we need is 8 more people (minumum) and we can do it on wednesday too which is 100% perfect for weather** No doubts.

~ Kayvon

PS; Only PM blackbenzz or myself about doing a mini rental this wednesday if you PLAN ON RUNNING for sure on that day...the weather WILL be great that day. Spectators are more than welcome and there still will be grills and food.. ;)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Goodluck scheduling this.. Its becoming rain season.

Have you already had to pay? If not id say fock it.
Yea I give up.

No I haven't, and I am just about at that point!
That why I stated we all should seriously consider wednesday the 4TH* Being according to ALL the forcasts there's virtually NO chance of precipation that day with relatively mild temps to boot....

Those who are serious about doing a mini one lane track rental PLEASE post and PM blackbenzz or myself comfirming your down. It'll be the same $100 fee to run but we be a smaller meet/rental as its on a wednesday and relatively short notice. Then we'll still have the big track rental as well u can choose to come to later...

I'm in for wednesday, Blackbenzz is in, all we need is 8 more people (minumum) and we can do it on wednesday too which is 100% perfect for weather** No doubts.

~ Kayvon

PS; Only PM blackbenzz or myself about doing a mini rental this wednesday if you PLAN ON RUNNING for sure on that day...the weather WILL be great that day. Spectators are more than welcome and there still will be grills and food.. ;)
So far its me, you, fr33kin63, moneyone, and 1turbo350z if we tell him asap. I would love to do this but could also just go for the opening day at MIR although it will be packeddd

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
So far its me, you, fr33kin63, moneyone, and 1turbo350z if we tell him asap. I would love to do this but could also just go for the opening day at MIR although it will be packeddd
Thats great, already 5 people running** We only need 5 more people to step up for this !

For those of you following this thread, 5 more people confirmed to run this wednesday will mean no lines, as many runs as you want, no tech inspection, and practially record e.t. track conditions as wednesday WILL be perfect according to ALL the forcasts* The more people the merrier... bring anyone who'll run... bring the cash to the track if we know you (that'll be fine) if not, paypal blackbenzz or give it to someone who knows him or me personally...thats fine too. You wouldn't pay anything if the event is cancelled (which WON'T happen again for wedn*)

We need to know by no later than sunday to give Jason-(the owner of MIR) the heads up to reserve it for wednesday.

LETS DO THIS GUYS !!! :rockon:

~ Kayvon

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
I talked to Frank, with the black GT42R 6-speed supra right now and if ONE small part comes in this weekend for his car he will be coming as well... :)

MSP is bring one of their cars!? Is it a race car? Nice stuff ahmad...

~K

PS; PM "blackbenzz" (ahmad) or myself about our mini rental this wednesday if you PLAN ON RUNNING for sure on that day...the weather WILL be great that day. Spectators are more than welcome and there still will be grills and food.. ;)

·
Banned
977 Posts
I may come to spectate and take video.. that and I wanna see your setup at the track Kayvon.

Whats spectating cost?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont think there is any spectating cost. The large rentals they charge $10 so just bring $10 just in case but I dont thinkn there is any charge.

1 more to add to the running as well

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
I may come to spectate and take video.. that and I wanna see your setup at the track Kayvon.

Whats spectating cost?
Thanks bro, it'll be the first outing in the new set-up and I'm crossing my fingers that nothing breaks and everything holds* There's more than enough power now for solid 9's, it's just a matter of how well it gets out of the hole and traction I have after i hit full boost (30PSI..) I'm not trying to put it in the wall brotha...:nervous:

Definitely bring your video recorders, if you have a tripod set-up even better! The more camera angles of the various runs the better.. :)

~ Kayvon

Wednesday the 4TH !!! MIR track rental rain date... 50's and sunny! ;)

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
So its wed instead of friday?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll defiantly be there wed with my Talon..Been working on my car today to get it ready for Sunday..I was told to just show up with the money..

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Yes, bring your LS1 Matt... its time for that 11.5 :bigthumb:

~ Kayvon

PS; Make sure chris bring his gt35r EVO to run too* ;)

Can't wait. If I crack 11.6s bolt-ons I will be happy but If I can run 11.5s then I will be leaving ready to cam my car.......hopefully my little 10bolt will stay together...:nervous:
Yeah I will talk to my bro, I'm sure he will go but I will check.

Matt

1 - 20 of 43 Posts