Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still Spring, so we're still cleaning house/garage....

1. MKIV tan carpet, decent shape. Good for dying black or whatever- $200
2. MKIII (free) - Intake plenum (upper and lower), cam gears, A/C compressors, water pumps, PS pump, auto tranny & torque converter, oil cooler, beat-up -looking CT26 w/manifold & lines, stock pistons, main crank (says 6M on it), timing covers, misc. mounts, brackets, dash/body wiring, and other misc. interior/exterior parts.

I will take pics of everything (not necessarily individually) this weekend. I'd prefer that someone just come pick it all up. Most of it's already in boxes and you might even find other small sensors/parts mixed in with 'em. I'll ship if ya'll pay for shipping (I get a decent discount on shipping), but may not send anything out 'til late next week. Paypal shipping $$ 1st.

For sale:

Complete MKIII 2JZ VVTi swap -
Single manifold w/turbo, 2JZ-GTE VVTi, 1JZ motormount brackets, 1JZ bellhousing w/R154 & driveshaft, shift lever w/ Momo Shadow knob, fan/clutch, ECU, harness, etc, etc.... BONUS: 5-speed swap stuff... pedals, master clutch cylinder, lines.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO USE THIS SETUP IN AN MKIII...!!!

The engine had water in the oil. I believe it's a BHG, but someone took some oil from it to test, but never let me know what the results were. I'd recommend replacing the bearings, rings, etc (about $800 including new oil pump). I started to disassemble it, but just got as far as removing valve covers, intake (top part).

Located in Grapevine.... take it ALL this weekend for $2K.

Will consider trades for stuff we need... like bodywork/paint, tinting MKIV, wheels for MKIV, black seats for the MKIV, 91+ ABS computer for MKIII, installing FFIM/intercooler and misc cleanup of enginebay on the MKIII. Even troubleshooting/fixing MKIII (misc heatsoak/idling issue, speed sensor code 61, or bleed brakes - I can't seem to get that last airbubble out). Also need to get the windshield replaced on our 2000 Mitsu Galant.

Anyways,
I need the room and time, more than I need the $$. Lemme know if you have something to trade, even if it's not car related. I could use a workbench, grinder, etc in the garage.

Please do not fill up my PM... email me at [email protected]

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
does the beat up ct26 work?

ill take it!!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took it off a non-running engine I was rebuilding... the head and block were too FUBAR and the machineshop found too many cracks to deal with... I wouldn't count on the turbo for anything more than just as a core.... definitely not something I'd bolt on and try to use without sending somewhere to get looked at 1st.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
any idea how good the PS pump is, as I've noticed mine sucks compared to a new one...

got the CPS and an engine harness? (doesn't matter what condition, I just really need the connectors) might just take the stuff off your hands...

Wouldn't mind helping you out a bit, my bro might be able to help you with the brakes (he's ASE certified brakes/suspension) but he's out of a job and begging for cash...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts