Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I ordered some hawk HPS brake pads and 4 bottles of motul brake fluid from you guys...I just revieced the order from fed ex and the only thing in the box was trhe 4 bottles of brake fluid...i did not get the brake pads...

It showed that they were gonna be drop shipped from vendor..does that mean they will get here separately??

if it matters my order number is TM 11418

thanks
Anthony

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Yes, the brake fluid likely shipped from our location here in Orlando. The pads rather than waiting for them to be restoked here where shipped directly from the vendor to you in an effort to save time (hence why it's denoted those items where drop shipped).

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just so you know ..my brake pads still havent arrived yet.....are they backordered??

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was trying to avoid having to call you guys and asking where my brake pads are...

My entire project is being help up because of the brake pads...they are paid for

Let me know..
thanks

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
disregard my last msg, i tried to call you but no one picked up on the # we have
please call me at 407-277-8423 x224

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ thanks for your help man...Ill reply here when i get the brake pads just so you know i got em..
thanks
Anthony

·
2JZ S13
2,204 Posts
i had the same "problem" i got something from them it came right away but the bov? i think came straight from HKS.... so i had to wait. you'll get it. best thing to do is just call.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got em today..nice..ill be able to drive my car soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts