Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I bought a transmission (95+) thinking I can find a shifter very easily.. Boy was I wrong

So anyways, I picked up a short shifter. Now it comes down to me missing some pieces!

I went to Toyota and they said its all part of the shifter, which is ridiculous; spending $150 on 2 stupid parts.

I need that white plastic basket piece and the metal thin piece above it.

Is there ANYWHERE I can get these at without getting a whole shifter?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
So I bought a transmission (95+) thinking I can find a shifter very easily.. Boy was I wrong

So anyways, I picked up a short shifter. Now it comes down to me missing some pieces!

I went to Toyota and they said its all part of the shifter, which is ridiculous; spending $150 on 2 stupid parts.

I need that white plastic basket piece and the metal thin piece above it.

Is there ANYWHERE I can get these at without getting a whole shifter?

Thanks
Matt
Sorry man.. that is just the way things are... :( I bought a new stock shifter just to rob th parts off it to install with my C's short shifter.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stupid rediculous. Can any of you guide me in the direction to install the shifter?

Mine came with the aluminum ring.. is that supposed to be on top of below the shifter?

I did not get direction, nor do I have the stock pieces to play with. I will wind up machining something to work.

A little direction would be great, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts