Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· 86.5 Turbo
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$25 for as many runs as you can get in between 530-11pm. I think you will run 13's so get one. you must also have a battery tie down and when they ask say your running just water, no coolant. You can get an approved helmet from mopac for a little over 100.

· Newbe....I know nothing!
1,865 Posts
Man I was hopeing to have my car running for that weekend, looks like I will miss it. :sadance:

Looks like its going to be Suprafest for the shake down :(

Jeremy

· Us And Them
1,033 Posts
i hope to be there, i still haven't brought my car there yet. but well see things come up at th elast mintue when i try to plan something for the supe

· Registered
136 Posts
i'll be there, we'll see how the mk2 goes with 14 psi :)

· ma70-7m=1JZ
2,602 Posts
:hey: my car will be running this week, with new big brakes, new wheels, bigger cams, and some other goodies. I will be there.

· Registered
709 Posts
well they check the overflow often, so you switch that with pure water. Theres no way they can open your rad if its hot.

Hmmm I will try and be at this. I probably won't race though, my clutch is starting to slip and I won't have time now to get my new motor in till after Suprafest Nationals unfortunatly. As was mentioned, this Street Legals on the 7th is the last one till the Suprafest Nationals weekend (which is half of why we picked that weekend).

· Registered
967 Posts
Well my engine bay looks so clean with every hose new they cant complain, especially with the huge ass radiator i have compared to stock.

I wouldn't run any car on only water... especially since the supra T-stat stock is 190

· 86.5 Turbo
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they might ask you and thats about it. Most of the guys just look around the engine, check the battery and they check my helmet every darn time to see that it is approved. If they see the coolant in the overflow, which they will not, just say you forgot to drain that part. The faster you go the longer they will inspect your car. Just say it will run 14's and you will be on your way.

· Registered
709 Posts
Hey, registration for the PacNW SupraFest Nationals will be opening within the next couple days. If anyone whos attending this street legals wants to pay it in person I'll be there.

About the coolant, there was a guy who blew a hose or something last year and it took them a long time to clean it up off the track. I'm just wondering what they did to him, if he was kicked out for the night (probably done at that point anyways) or if they actually banned him.

· 86.5 Turbo
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SupraFiend said:
Hey, registration for the PacNW SupraFest Nationals will be opening within the next couple days. If anyone whos attending this street legals wants to pay it in person I'll be there.

About the coolant, there was a guy who blew a hose or something last year and it took them a long time to clean it up off the track. I'm just wondering what they did to him, if he was kicked out for the night (probably done at that point anyways) or if they actually banned him.
sorry but i did not see how much all the fees are. i know drags are 25, dyno is 55, what about the autocross and how much for the show n shine/bbq?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.