Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finishing up piecing together everything I need for the swap and the engine build. Aiming for 500 hp to start with and slowly moving up to 700+. I am getting more and more interested in using this standalone because its states that it can control vvti so my question is are you going to have a Plug and play for the SC300 harness or is there a diagram showing how to wire up the vvti to the pnp non vvti 2jzgte.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
I am finishing up piecing together everything I need for the swap and the engine build. Aiming for 500 hp to start with and slowly moving up to 700+. I am getting more and more interested in using this standalone because its states that it can control vvti so my question is are you going to have a Plug and play for the SC300 harness or is there a diagram showing how to wire up the vvti to the pnp non vvti 2jzgte.
Adding VVTi control is a two-wire affair. You need to provide 12 volts to one pin on the solenoid and the other pin needs to be connected to any unused auxiliary output on the EMU. You will need to wire in a flyback diode (included with the EMU), simply connect it between the two wires from the solenoid according to the instructions in the EMU help menus.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts