Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

· Can't wait for Spring!
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First... this is soley related to the mk3, so dont' move this, because its very important...

Alright people, i'm gonna freak out a little here, and i may very well change the way you people view me.

For the longest time, pretty much since i bought my supra, i have SWORN, day in and day out, that a woman that owns an Mk3 Supra is immediately an 8/10 on my hottness scale.. irregardless...

It may be a geographic rarity or my poor attendance at the local racing scene, but the only women i know that own an mk3 supra are here on the forums...

So.. its was a normal day at the Toyota Dealership on Hwy 100 ( Milwaukee's cruising strip). I didn't make a lot of money, working second shift has its down times. I had my Supra in the shop, fixin a boost leak at the ISC valve. I was taking my time, no big rush, just heading home to my empty apartment. I hop in the supe, fire it up, she purs to life -- eager to hit the open road and perhaps own some ricers... I pull out of the parking lot, check the rear view, and my eyes fall upon a set of pop-up headlights...

... The distance between the lights and the stance of the vehicle, i immediately knew it was an mk3. An mk3 owner can almost sense when a fellow owner is near, maybe its the intense love of the vehicle that allows for accurate identification in the most adverse condtions. A Street light lit up the front end... white... 89 and newer...

... I assume the responsibility and remind myself of my love for the supra, and our community -- my beloved Mid-West Supras. I let of the gas, the a/f gauge goes red as i engine brake, slowing to let this fellow owner catch up...

... as the supra nears, it changes lanes to come up on my right side, i assume the supra-greeting position -- big smile, thumbs-up ready. The front end meets my window and, as always, i'm glowing with happiness because i see another supra. Perhaps a race will ensue, maybe i'll learn some cool-awesome mod i didn't know of, who knows?!

... The windows meet... and... to my complete and utter suprise... ITS A GIRL! hair flowing in wind, like she's loving the open road and blasting her supe down the strip! At this point ( about 2 seconds into it) I probably nutted about 5 times in my pants... I screamed! i think i said " NICE CAR!!!! WOW!!!!" but its all fuzzy to me now... She smiled big, and hit her blinker, turning towards, what i can only hope, was her destination...

haha.. .from this point on, i will keep a spit-ball gun in my car, and the ammo will be small bits of paper with my phone number on them... :lol:

Sorry, people.. just had to share, i know i'm childish and foolish, but... i have this Supra/women mentality, and i have absolutely no reason to abandon it now

please comment :) :) :) :) :bigthumb:

· Banned
7,225 Posts
Awesome find! I personally have not seen any women driving Supras in my area, MK4s or otherwise. But I always keep an eye out. I wish I had a story to boot.

· Oldie but a Goodie
1,544 Posts
I've always been extremely fond of women who can drive stick. A woman who can drive stick and drives a supra would be a fantacy come true.

Just... don't tell my gf that lol. She refuses to drive the supra due to being afraid of breaking something.

· Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
967 Posts
That was an amusing story

· Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
15,378 Posts
ok ok ok....yay for u? :ugh2:

hahahahahahaha...i dont know what the big deal is.

me personally..i like a girl who DOESNT like to drive. that way i just have total control of the driving and my supra wont ever be driven by anyone but me ;)

· Can't wait for Spring!
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I taught my last g/f how to drive the supra... DEFINATELY the coolest thing i ever did... it was awesome watchin her blast down the streets, race, and boost like a pro...

Supra lovability is DEFINATELY a pre-req for any girl i date

fact of the matter is, the supra is a big part of my life, peice of shit or not, she has to AT LEAST humor me... and pretend to like it ;)

· 239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,943 Posts
nice, i saw some really hot asian chick in a grey toyota supra. but it looked like it was just a daily for her and she didnt have any pride in it. but she was pretty good looking... i was driving my integra (dd) so i couldnt say hello. haha

· Banned
7,225 Posts
Chrisco said:
I've always been extremely fond of women who can drive stick. A woman who can drive stick and drives a supra would be a fantacy come true.

Just... don't tell my gf that lol. She refuses to drive the supra due to being afraid of breaking something.
Hey that's a good girl! Think about it, if something did break while she was driving she would blame herself, and then probably knock the car. I don't let anyone drive my car. It is my sacred toy, others can like it or hate, but I will be the only one to enjoy being behind the wheel... at least while it is in motion. It's probably more along the lines of, I don't think anyone else understands the car and love for the car as I do. But I guess if your girlfriend does, more power to you, and her.

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
fucken awesome I feel the same way when I spot another MKII or MKIII :) and im dumb founded and lost for words when a girl rolls up in one lol!!! :agreed:

412 Posts
I think I have an exception for your Supra/hotness scale. My high school art teacher drives a pair of supras, a MKII P-Type and a Turbo MKIII (91-92). She is certainly NOT hot, but she's still an awsome person. Think slightly overweight 50 year old with massively poofy dyed blonde hair and the facial expression suggesting a few too many drugs were done back in the 70's. Oh well, her Supras rock, and it's pretty obvious she's a fan since she's got two in MINT condition.

· Can't wait for Spring!
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmm.. nice... well... i have considered several exceptions to the rule, the majority of the exceptions include a disgustingly horrific personality or extreme age ( too young or too old)...

but ya..

this girl was definately not bad looking by any means, and definately looked about my age...

· Banned
7,203 Posts
I love the story :bigthumb: I know a few chicks with Suypras and is is pure sext when they are in to the car as much as a guy would be.
My brother's girlfriend just bought a Supra and she was washing it tonight. I was like .. You clean your car better than my brother does. She says, well I have to make sure it looks good as this is a badass car :) plus one for her. I am now trying to get her on the boards also.

Duane

· Powderin my balls since07
2,702 Posts
Duane, doesn't your car belong to your wife legally? lol...There is an elderly woman here that drives a green turbo mkiv...never really seen her but from tha side, she looked like 40s, and not a happy person lol

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.