Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
its been backordered forever. might be taking my business elsewhere if it doesnt become available by the end of this month.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
It's driving me nuts too... I emailed SP three times, with no response... I finally got Larry on aim and we talked for a while, but by the time I got to asking him price and availablility, he never responded... So I have no idea how much or when I can get one...

Nothing is as frustrating as standing there with money in your hand and no one will talk to you... I dont know, maybe if I run around waving money, who knows...

I just want straight up bolt on ability... There are two options that I know of... The GReddy kit and the SP kit... I DONT WANT A GREDDY!

Come on Larry, help us out...

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
I still have no confirmed ship date on the turbine housings. I call everyday and get no answer. Very frustrating. As soon as I know I will let everyone know!!

Larry

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
guys guys

i hate to say it but somethimes to get the best.. you have to be patient. ;)

trust me on this one. You probably don't want ANY other bolt on unless you start going to FULL turbo kits. Then there might be other options :)

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Good news! I got confirmation today that they actually shipped me 20 housings. Therefore I should be able to machine them and ship them within 2-3 weeks.!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does 20 housings cover all the outstanding orders? Also, how is the 2-3 week leadtime altered if the customer requested ceramic coating the exhaust side?

-Nick

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, I knew this would happen, I sourced a used housing to build my own turbo 2 days ago.

Ah, to eat that housing and order the SP. What to do!

Larry, please update when you or your machine shop physically has possesion of the housings.

Thanks

Dan

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
Guess I'm not the only one who got anal raided with the backorder bullshit(Not by Sound performance though). Is there like one freaking machine in the whole world that casts turbo housing"s or something???? this is like a freaking epidemic

B

·
0 Posts
i guess six of them are getting shipped friday i was no.3 on the list :bigthumb:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Could someone please give me more details on this turbo , Is it a bolt on fitment ? Price ???

Cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts