Supra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 314 Posts

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
this was right after it was put in i have made some more progress since then and i have started on wiring. but pretty close to how it sits.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
looks good

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
thanks, still workin on wiring. hopefully it'll be done by late feb.

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
well wiring is done. i ran into a little snag with the clutch but nothing major. i should be crancking the motor over tomorrow night just to check, timing, fluid pressures, and etc.

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
haha thanks man. yea its inside our house we are building. garage doors should be goin up soon :) and dirt wont fly in all the time lol

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
well went to crank over the motor (not start it) just to check oil psi, timing, etc. and starter just clicks. took it to napa and was told it was dead shot. so im pickin up the new one today.

·
(&#9685;_&#9685;)
3,756 Posts
It better work. :lol:

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
^lol hater, yes when i first bought it i thot it should have. ricers had a field day ....or two with it. (flat banana yellow), but aesthetics will be taken care of once it is up and running.

but i got my starter and motor turns over smoothly should be running very soon.

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Car is running, had a crank seal leak but it is now fixed. just have to get electrc fan wired up and tps adjusted and should be good to go.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,983 Posts
Man let me tell you this was and is a project, but......I take my hat off to you for getting this far. Guys, I can tell you that if he keeps up at this pace he will have a nicely done project, and he can truely say that he built the car from scratch. Not many here on this forum can do this type of work on their own. I have read many threads by noobs looking for lame help advice on the basics, and to tell the truth this is a breath of fresh air to see you attempt this feat, and make nice progress thus far.

I for one can't wait to see the complete after pictures........yes he could have gotten a better conditioned car to start, but he didn't so let's appluad his tenacity thus far.

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Thanks man i really appreciate that. but yah i drove it last night and runs like a dream....still kinda slow but will be doing na-t soon. lol but yes all the work was truly worth it. next on the list exhaust cuz it is annoyingly loud right now, then paint and coilovers. then i will look into turbo setup. i am hoping to go with something like a prescision 6262. I will post up finished pctures of the engine bay soon. thanks to all that helped.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Gratz on the progress, your comming along quickly. Good call on ditching the first shell but i have a feeling that you would have done a good job on it. Plus with the sound deading shit out you could have stitch welded the body seems up. But to each his own. Too bad your in tampa i would offer up some elbow grease for ya! And make you help with my s14 lol. Definatly keeping an eye on this one. Reminds me of the good ole 240 bois and their builds.
For the haters saying this is too much work
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zach-s-build-thread-t470446.html
Inspiration for ya.
Get off your high horses.

·
(&#9685;_&#9685;)
3,756 Posts
I helped his ass alot, everything seems fine. So I must know what I am doing. :lol:

·
I <3 Tints
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
@ hitman = truth and ive told you thank you more than once. haha lol i just have to find which relay poped. lol and my ears hurt so bad!!!!! i need an exhaust lol thanks for all the support. bt yah if anyone know which relay poped pls let me know. (all fuses work so i assume it is a relay) i have no power to door locks, window motors and no power to power seat.

41 - 60 of 314 Posts