Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 88 turbo 5speed supra with ABS and tems and the ECU in the car has a parts # of 89661-14131 and the #'s under it are 175000-1330. I dont think this computer is for my car because what seems to be the plug for the ECU power has five pins on the ECU and three pins on the cars plug, i need to know what part # the ECU would be if not this one.

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So why does the plug from the ECU have 2 extra pins?.. the scanner read out interuption to ECU power among every other code, im in the progress of checking my wire harness at the moment. Although im starting to think it might have been switched, but what years would the harness have 3 pin for the ECU?

Sorry about the picture.. but i can asure you that the plug 3 pin's

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep.. three plugs that go into the ECU and one female that comes out.

The small plug from the car has only 3 pins.. also the harness seems to have been out of the car, would the vin # off of the engine tell you?.. if so, how would i find it? I have the Vin of the car. thats if the Vin # tells you anything, i dont know.

·
Premium Member
46,548 Posts
None of th eabove would help me. You need to find the part number on th eengine harness. It starts with 82121-xxxxx

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where would i find the part number? i spent 10 min. looking for any # like that.. i'll look again

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK.. it runs great!! turns out de developed to meany error coads or something i dont know, but it had a lot of things that where broken on it.

Hope to buy nuthing from you because i hope not to have to replace or brake anything lol

thank you for your time,
Gabriel Soria

P.S. i found the car in the junk yard with no rims

1 - 10 of 10 Posts