Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
(GRAVEDIGGER) 3.3L Supra
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to figure out if this is the real kit or not? Says that this is the EVO body kit for our cars. Kinda lost here.

This is the front that I am looking for.

Here is the link for the kit that I am interested in.
Click here for EVO kit

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
the ebay link is not the kit you are looking for. The front end you want is teh Maxx Autoworks EVO Front end or the Do-Luck Type 1 front. They are the same thing, but maxx duplicated/modified to fit their huge FMIC. See www.mvpmotorsports.com. I think they have the maxx front end, otherwise, you can PM me for more sources of the front end. The sideskirts in the picture are the bomex sides, and the rear end is the Kaminari rear bumper also.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
that trim is fruity :fruit:
not if you look at it up close..thats JonB 90-t's car.

His car is balls fast...his trim from far back doesnt look all that great, but the design of those flames look real nice...great paint job.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The link you gave is a totally different body kit. Its some new kit made by some unknown company that, IMO looks like crap. You can find the maxx evo front end on many parts stores around the net. I dont want to directly say any company names so I dont infringe on the forums new rules. Do a search for it and you can for sure find some vendors.

And any more pics of Jon's car?

Edit: The green one Im pretty sure is a do-luck.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
not if you look at it up close..thats JonB 90-t's car.

His car is balls fast...his trim from far back doesnt look all that great, but the design of those flames look real nice...great paint job.
didnt even see the flames.
looks like blue water ..or im just blind

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
The rear is kaminari... the stock do-luck mouth is not as wide... All of those are either MAXX evo or modified do-luck.

·
(GRAVEDIGGER) 3.3L Supra
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so how much for the maxx evo kit! i need one, its a must. but the cheapest i can find the front is $800.00 with shipping

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Bugwugger said:
so how much for the maxx evo kit! i need one, its a must. but the cheapest i can find the front is $800.00 with shipping
You answered your own question... that price seems cheap to me.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
Doesnt Maxx only make the front end ?

I didn't think there was a full kit
Correct...

Bugwugger - just to clarify the 800 bucks is for JUST the front bumper cover (and metal support). The side skirts are bomex and will be an extra few hundred... and the rear is kaminari and will also be an extra few hundred.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
im diggin the hood on the white one. since it has hood pins im guessing its fibreglass or carbon fibre.

dave

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
dbsupra said:
im diggin the hood on the white one. since it has hood pins im guessing its fibreglass or carbon fibre.

dave
I am almost positive that is the discontinued CFX 2" cowl hood.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
HOLY SHIZNIT. LOOK AT THAT PERAL :eek:

i stand corrected on the trim..it'd look cool black and red . i bet it took alot of work but its not my bag.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts