Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any pics of exhaust on their mk3's, im thinking about going with flowmaster, what do you think, i want a deep sound, not a ricer/go-cart sound.:D

T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I made the mistake of putting a flowmaster on mine when I was too poor to afford and good one, and believe me....YOU DON"T WANT IT!!!

It was loud, annoying, set off alarms, pissed people off...just horrible. Then I got the N1 system and it works beautifully and has a nice mellow deep note.

·
Needs More BOOST
416 Posts
I got the Blitz Nur-Spec
I love it. It has a bolt in silencer for the days you want to be a hair quieter in town!
Take out the silencer and you can wake the neighbors!!!
Has a sweet mellow tone to it.
I have a sound clip if you'd like to hear!
4 megs though

·
Member Bushwood CC
354 Posts
Definately buy a tunable muffler with a silencer. That way you can change the sound you want for various events. I love mine. Its a fireball, little on the cheap side but I am VERY happy! On eBay all the time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
SupraSnd said:
I got the Blitz Nur-Spec
I love it. It has a bolt in silencer for the days you want to be a hair quieter in town!
Take out the silencer and you can wake the neighbors!!!
Has a sweet mellow tone to it.
I have a sound clip if you'd like to hear!
4 megs though

Im looking into the Blitz Nur-spec exhaust. Can you upload that sound clip. Thanks

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Here is the HKS sport exhaust (HKS75) on my old MK3 Supra.

Sounds like almost stock. It is louder only when it is in full throttle.

accelerates faster @ low end. Pick up pretty fast. A bit slower after ~4700rpm.

They are just my personal thought. Correct me if I am wrong.;)

Sorry for the pic. It is the only pic. available now.

·
Registered
271 Posts
here's the newbie bumbling in. They look like bike cans. Has anyone tried V&H or super trapp? the Comp rates are about the same as an 91 Vmax which though not quite half the size of a 7-mxx puts out more than half the HP. I don't know that dynamics but if i could get my mkIII to sound like the V max!! Oh yeah baby now we're talkin!! Or What would really be the s**t (can i say s*i* here) is if i could get it to sound the way a honda ST1100 does the first time it's run out of the crate. That! Gentlemen, Is the sound of an angel. If you think about it; the 7mwhat ever motor is nothing but a big ole motorcycle engine anyway. So why couldn't you Put a V&H can on it or a super trapp? Well, ppl have said the supertrapp wasn't so hot on the auto aplications (to loud). And please please please NO MORE FLOW MASTERS!!! They suck on V-motors What makes ya think they'll sound any better on Inlines? Damn!!. But really folks! I like this car quiet. it is; after all a touring car and all i want to hear when i'm on the highway is my vivaldi or danzig or megadeath or what ever or some times just the wind rushing over the car not some arrrrrrrrrrrrr coming out of my exhaust pipe! :piss: hmm no smiley for anti social asshole. Figures.
later.
GrassHopper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts