Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about parting out my red 87 hardtop itll be about 1000 bucks in tools and a motor and other things to get it running and i cant afford to do it! I really need some of the parts off it and i could use the extra money of parting it out on the white car,But its got some memorys in it and its a hard top!!!! with a sunroof!!! best of both worlds!!!

I wanna keep the car i feel like ive failed with something somebody else coulda made into an awesome ride but i need some of the parts.

Im so confused,Fellow supra owners please guide me to the light!!!! :sadance:

·
Dagger OCHO
790 Posts
don't do it man.....i went through the same problem pretty much...
i just wanted to get rid of my car which was an 87 targa top , turbo
just take your time with it...mine isn't running right now either but within a year it will be and it will be sweet.....everyone where i live is telling me to sell it but they don't know what supras are so they don't really care.....but i just think of all the good times going over 100 mph on windy roads in the mountains(on the straights) and listening to the BOV and the exhaust.....it's an awesome feeling.....i don't think any other car can make me feel like that
keep it man....just start saving up and rebuild it...

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Time cures all. Just wait a lil, slowly buy what you need, you can't do everything at once, ive learned that my self. In time you will have one kik ass ride, pacientce my friend, thats a major key with these things.

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well yea but i have anthor supra i wont be fully out of the game and i wont be able to afford it for awhile itll prolly get destoryed in the hurricanes because im not leaving my white car outside durring a hurricane so i mean i think its time i part with it. *tear*

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xrated89 said:
try to sell it instead of parting it out hardtops aren't easy to find
i need some of the parts off it so i might swap the parts i need (driver side fender door hatch ect ect) and then try to sell the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts