Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok check this link out guys: http://finalboss.globo.com/conteudo...nteudo_id=14752

For the MK3 they list:

Toyota Supra GT Turbo Limited (MA70) Modelo 89
Toyota Supra Turbo Modelo 89
Toyota Supra TwinTurbo-R (JZA70) Modelo 91

So am I right in thinking that they will inculde the Turbo A, the regular MK3 with the 7M-GTE, and the JDM 1JZ MK3? I hope so mon! I can't fooogin wait! Buahaha!!!!

:D :D :cool: :D

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
amorak said:
fawk, they better release this to XBOX :mad:
no it won't happen. Polyphony Digital makes the Grand Turismo series exclusively for Sony.

I bought the PS1 because of the first Grand Turismo. I bought the PS2 because of GT3 A-Spec. GT4 is as good of a reason as ever to get your hands on a PS2.

Man I hope they include a ballz out full-featured drag race mode...

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
FYI that list is fake, it came out a while ago, why would a japanese game used the spanish word for model? Not to mention they don't have the license to the Lambo and they put a few of them in that "list" ... they said somthing about it on www.ign.com

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Whatever the cars, those games rule.
I can't believe how many hours I've spent with my brother in the Rally cars. (65" HDTV in two player mode is pretty dang awesome. In single player, it can give you motion sickness, just try a flight game for awhile.... LOL)
Some Mk3's in the new version would be nice. I've modded the Mk4 to the max, but It's still just a Mk4... LOL
Actually, I started out with a Miata, and added a turbo etc. Moved on up to the Supra eventually.
The Vette and Viper are best for the Ovals however, but the road courses favor the Skylines. (Sorry Supra fans, the Skyline is an awesome car, too bad they never made a LHD version of it.)'

·
the clever guy
782 Posts
I miss GT3, I only knew a couple people that could better me.....my former roommate had a PS2 and I bought all the games. Now all I have are my games and mem cards. I just recently bought an xbox. With the potential of the xbox compared to the ps2, i'm suprised no one has made a serious attempt to one up GT3 for xbox. I wonder if it is possible to make PS2 emulators that will allow the xbox to run them since it's essentially a PC. When the new GT comes out, I hope they include some of the older cars that were in GT2, including the MKIII :cool:

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
Can't wait for GT4 to come out!:D I've bought my ps2 just for gt3 , so was my ps1 for gt1 and 2.

Sega GT had a jza70 actually, pretty cool.

On IGN.com I saw that in Japan they will sel Gran Turismo 4, Prologue in early december. Wonder if we will have it here. It will have the same graphic engine and physic of the real GT4 except with less features cars and tracks.

GT4 for the first ¼ of 2004 in japan. I'd expect it for half of 2004 here! Damn it's a long time...

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
segagt is decent, but it doesnt even come close to the gt3 physics. I dont think anyone will ever make a better racing series. Too bad i already bought an xbox :(

·
Your mom
382 Posts
hey supra junky, whats your best time in the 1/4 mile in Sega GT and with what car? mine is 8.3 with the ford GT i think. With Nitrous.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
SuprAng said:
segagt is decent, but it doesnt even come close to the gt3 physics. I dont think anyone will ever make a better racing series. Too bad i already bought an xbox :(
I'd rather play Need for Speed.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts