Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
well, I havent seen that one before. but it looks like an older version of the "Shuto Kosokou trial MAX" movies. and it looks like this movie is produced around the early '90's when the R32 is very popular. I also have one of those kind of old racing movies from Japan. I have the one that is made back in '96. it was a MKIII vs. a R33 at first, then when the MKIII guy lost, he switched to a MKIV.

anywayz, these movies are like the only "racing" movies that is almost as real as it can get. its like a series of movies, where they usually do freeway runs in Tokyo & Osaka. they also run on the same expressway (Shuto Expressway) on all of their racing movies.

aite, peace.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
I liked the video.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
i have them on my pc... search for em on torrent sites.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Torrent sites?

·
Registered
501 Posts
There's a clip of a MKIII in the movie 'Taxi'

:D '87-'88

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Buy the whole boxset for $20, Freeway Speedway Collection [6-Movie Set]
http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.540884/qx/details.htm

Two has a freeway battle with a white supra that's not really exciting.

Three has the black supra as the stalking car causing opponents to crash.

Four has the drag racing battle between the black supra and r32 or r33 because the Supra is the fastest drag car.

Six has the guy crashing his red supra on the freeway and then getting a black mk4.

·
brian L.
339 Posts
I love that show lol theres also one with a black MKIII and a tan silvia and the silvia hits a truck and all most died

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Man that was like Japanese Fast & Furious.. guess it was cool cause it had Mk3s though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts