Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
since my 525 cc injectors were stolen (by Xutech aka Jason Xu)
I need to get another set.
Will the MKIII turbo style of injectors fit?
I searched but wasn't able to confirm if they were high impendance.
Supposedly they are the same size

thanks
Ken

·
Is it turbo??
755 Posts
mkiii injectors will fit but they are low independance so you need to put a resistor in.. im not sure which one though

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh.....
ok :(
guess I'll keep looking for another set of high impendance

thanks for the reply

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
I've got a set if you're interested!!

·
11,217 Posts
Hey Ken (is it Ken? I forgot sorry), for cheap and plug and play I would look for RX7 injectors. I pieced together a set of 6 550cc injectors for under 200.

Remember, each RX7 only has 2 injectors, so you will need to piece it together from 3 cars. You will need the injectors from 89-91 RX7's.

The NA RX7 has 460cc injectors, and the turbo RX7 has 550cc injectors. I find then on ebay and http://www.rx7club.com/

460cc injectors p#195500-1010 (aka red top)
550cc injectors p#195500-2020 (aka purple top)

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mike,
yeah it's Ken
thanks for the info, I'll check out some rx7 ones, I didn't want to look originally cause I wanted new injectors instead.
Cause the old ones could have too much variance injector to injector

And after you send them out to get cleaned and blueprinted, they'll wind up costing like new ones too.......

michaelvanle said:
Hey Ken (is it Ken? I forgot sorry), for cheap and plug and play I would look for RX7 injectors. I pieced together a set of 6 550cc injectors for under 200.

Remember, each RX7 only has 2 injectors, so you will need to piece it together from 3 cars. You will need the injectors from 89-91 RX7's.

The NA RX7 has 460cc injectors, and the turbo RX7 has 550cc injectors. I find then on ebay and http://www.rx7club.com/

460cc injectors p#195500-1010 (aka red top)
550cc injectors p#195500-2020 (aka purple top)

·
11,217 Posts
kmn5 said:
Hey Mike,
yeah it's Ken
thanks for the info, I'll check out some rx7 ones, I didn't want to look originally cause I wanted new injectors instead.
Cause the old ones could have too much variance injector to injector

And after you send them out to get cleaned and blueprinted, they'll wind up costing like new ones too.......
Yea, if you buy the 550cc injectors, you'll be surprised. I mean they will be close enough. But for the people that have them cleaned and blueprinted, they ended up flowing around 630-650cc instead of the rated 550.

I think rabidchild (sp?) used the RX7 turbo injectors, and they were tested. They flowed out at 630cc's iirc.

--------------------

Also, you are looking at MKIII injectors, so those aren't new either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts