Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people here have a rollcage in there supe ?

I have a cage in mine and the damn interior refuses to fit back anywhere. about the only thing that fit is the A-pillars :rolleyes:
Im thinkin about just taking all of my interior panels and makin them outta fiberglass and cutting holes where the cage would go. then id just get them all re-upholstord

I did a search for this but didnt find much..

MB

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have an autopower 4 point.. not a cage.. but its something

havn't installed it yet.

Friend of mine has a full cage in his MKIII.. have to see if i can get pics. all custom welded it looks like.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
MKNTRAXX said:
I have an autopower 4 point.. not a cage.. but its something

havn't installed it yet.

Friend of mine has a full cage in his MKIII.. have to see if i can get pics. all custom welded it looks like.
Dan Matoba has the same four point.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
where can you get a roll cage from?
i've been trying to find a company that sells roll cage for mkiii's but never end up finding them at all..
i was thinking just taking it to shop shop to custom weld me one..

B

·
0 Posts
HMMMM>>>> Roll Cage is that really Necessary unless you run like a 10 flat i really do not think you need such a thing unless you are a true RICER...

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. Bish i just looked at the 1/4 miles times....Some fassssst rides up there but i'm surprised only one 11. There is an old guy at the local drags who has an mk3 that runs Low 11's, High 10's but i think hes on juice :( But. he has full interior...i never get to talk to him. ive tried to track him down but ive been unsucessfull :p

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
For anyone too lazy to look, there is only one MK3 in the 11's on SupraForums. As I said in another post, 12's is easy on a MK3, 11's is much harder. I only know of a handful of guys who have made it into the 10-11 second range, it takes a lot of dedication.

Thus, very few MK3 owners need rollcages :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts