Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching police acadamy 6 and when hes directing traffic after the power goes out to the whole city he swats at 9-10 moths and ends up causing a pile up to the right of him is a pre 89 maroon mk3 :) ill try to get a pic of it when the movie replays!

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
there is also a mkiii in the movie taxi. with Jimmy Falon and Queen Latifah. When he tries to comendeer (sp?) a vehicle all the track locks up there breaks and a camaro and a blue mkiii collide in the front. poor poor mkiii

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I remeber seeing a nice one at the bar in the move heart breakers w/ JLH

·
Registered
249 Posts
There was one in an old japanese movie with chackie chan that was all about street racing, black post 89 raced with an rx-7 and such.

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
SupaMan said:

there she is!!! sawblades and all!!!
And she looks good as well.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Steady Boostin' said:
there is also a mkiii in the movie taxi. with Jimmy Falon and Queen Latifah. When he tries to comendeer (sp?) a vehicle all the track locks up there breaks and a camaro and a blue mkiii collide in the front. poor poor mkiii
Well...it was N/A and for the record DECIMATED that f body! :lol:

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
mk2 gets a ticket for parking in front of the hydrant.

also in the taxi movie you will notice that in the first shot the mk3 has all rims, the in the 2nd shot it has a spare on the passenger rear.

·
Registered
28 Posts
In the movie 'Twins' with Arnold and that short fat annoying guy, he goes to see some scientist at a mansion and there is a nice black MK3 sitting in the driveway

·
Now with 0JZ
1,185 Posts
Onslaught said:
In the movie 'Twins' with Arnold and that short fat annoying guy, he goes to see some scientist at a mansion and there is a nice black MK3 sitting in the driveway
Danny Devito or however you spell his name

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Oh yeah? I saw a Supra sitting outside! WHAT NOW!?

:werd:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts