Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Can't help you with that one although I have seen several red mk3s around that I dont know the person. I know Adam has a 1jz but dont think that is what his tag says. I know a lot of supra people around the area, but most of the 1jz people don't have their cars up and running. Hell probably half of the mk3 ppl I know don't have their cars driving including me. Well my wife's is up and going mine is down for body work and paint still for the last few years. I want to say I have see a ja70 tag before but it was a while ago, like two years I think.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its all good just wondering who he is. It was very clean. Iam still trying to finish my motor but we just had a baby a few weeks ago so prograss has haulted for now. Hit me up when u get yours done maby we can meet up. I always like to check out other MK3's.

·
Registered
1989 7mgte swapped mk3
1,018 Posts
I will be back in Gwinnett at the end of the month. I just graduated from GC&SU in Milledgeville and i'll be heading back to grayson to begin the job hunt. Hoping to get to know some local mk3 guys.

·
Registered
137 Posts
might have been dejvids car, theres a couple around here. i own a 91 burgundy but its na :( but will hopefully be turbo soon. im down to meet some of you guys. theres a weekly meet on thursday i go everyonce in a while, but its mainly civics n integras

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wasn't me, but I have seen a red MKIII running around in Gwinnett tough. I'm from Jackson county, but drive down to Jimmy Carter in Norcross for work everyday. When I do drive my MKIII, it's the Silver right hand drive car with a 3" straight pipe and graphite sawblades. 2JZ swapped, but the turbos are dead, and the valve stem seals need replacing. Maybe we should all hook up sometime when everyone gets their cars together. Let me know!

Scotty

·
Registered
388 Posts
Your the MKIII right hand swap Tubbie did...
Wrong,.. I did my own right hand drive swap... Tubbie only did the 2JZ swap into it.... I straightened out the wiring gremlins myself....

Scotty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts