·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read this thread first for background information:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3023138

As a reminder here is the link to the parts priced below:
http://s2.supra.gr.jp/products_04style.html

Okay I have the pricing! I must have $4,000 of these parts prepaid before I can place the order with Japan.

After I place the order it will be 2-3 months before they arrive in the USA.

The prices below include freight to the USA from Japan, Customs charges, and all import duties / taxes. The only thing this price does not include is freight from the dock in California to your door.

I do not know how much shipping is to your door because I have never seen these parts in person! I don't know how big the box will be, so its all guesswork!

I can tell you the hood would be probably $95-$130 to a business. The mirrors are cheap, maybe $15. The rest of the parts I would have to see. I would HOPE I can ship the half spoilers with UPS which would make them $50-$80 (depending totally on box size) instead of $95-$130 with freight truck...but until they show up I can not say for sure.

I will charge you my cost on freight from the California dock to your door at the time the parts show up.

Front Half Spoiler, Carbon: $555
Front Half Spoiler, FRP: $322
Optional under diffuser: $263
Intercooler Air Guide, Carbon: $469
Intercooler Air Guide, FRP: $293
Front Wide Fender: $932
Rear Blister Fender: $932
Light Weight Hood: $688
Aero Mirror: $440

If you are 100% in and ready to prepay please either email me or post here what you are ready to pay for. When I get $4,000 spoken for I will contact everyone for the prepay and get this order rolling!!

If someone wants to cross-post this to the MK3 section or other MK3 Supra internet sites please do - the more the better!!

Any questions please ask!

Dusty

·
Registered
114 Posts
Do you happen to know what the hood is made out of? And is it possible to pick up the parts once they reach California? Thanks For your hard work over there!!

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone in the L.A. area can pick up the parts, I will provide the address when they arrive.

I will ask about the hood.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
hey dusty...i see a rear bumper in the pic of the full bodykit at the top of that page...i was wondering if there was any info on that from your supplier? i dont see t listed on the site OR in your price list...

by the way i posed this up in the mk3 section so hopefully you can get what you need...im interested in a few thigns but i have to see how funds land in the next few weeks ...as it always is ;)

thanks for setting this up man!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Im also intrested in the fender composition. Are there any pics with the fender(s) installed ?
Does the 932$ price include both fenders?

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
805supra said:
Do you happen to know what the hood is made out of?

FRP, same thing that 99% of all aftermarket hoods is made out of, including Carbon Fiber hoods.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eric Barnett said:
If you can get info on the fender composition that would be great... Is this a one shot deal?

Everything is FRP unless specifically noted to be carbon.

It is a one shot deal at these prices. I will raise prices 5-10% after (if?) we get $4,000 sold and prepaid. I think its fair to give everyone who can help make this happen an extra discount!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zz_denis said:
Im also intrested in the fender composition. Are there any pics with the fender(s) installed ?
Does the 932$ price include both fenders?

The only pics we have are as you see on that page, sorry.

The price includes left & right fenders.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
liukc84 said:
Do the aero mirrors include glass? And if they do will the concavity work with LHD?

Glass included. They are made for RHD. However, so are Veilside and Ganador mirrors and we sell those all the time without complaint. How will it look exactly? I don't know, how could I right? :) But I'm sure its liveable just like with the Veilside and Ganador.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
anything on the rear bumper and diffuser. And u will be able to get these parts later on say some of us cant buy it now. but with a higher price

·
Registered
245 Posts
V8 Killer said:
Anyone in the L.A. area can pick up the parts, I will provide the address when they arrive.

I will ask about the hood.

Thanks,

Dusty
Cool! I'll be at least saving on shipping charges as I'm interested in the lip and fenders. But I'm really interested to find out if they have the dual N1 looking exhaust system available for the MKIII's? GREAT work, Dusty! :bigthumb: And THANK YOU! ! ! ! !

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
skeeter019 said:
anything on the rear bumper and diffuser. And u will be able to get these parts later on say some of us cant buy it now. but with a higher price

I checked and I can not get either, both are marked discontinued. The only parts I can get are listed in my first post.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
#1SupraHolic said:
But I'm really interested to find out if they have the dual N1 looking exhaust system available for the MKIII's?

Here's what I can tell you on it so far: It is stainless construction. It says that it has 76mm piping or 60mm piping for NA version. It includes a silencer before the muffler. For $25 less I can get one that doesn’t include a pre-silencer (all straight piping and twin mufflers at the end).

Cost with pre-silencer: $650
Cost without pre-silencer: $625

Pretty cheap huh?

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the first pre-order confirmed.

We need $3,385 more!

Dusty

·
Registered
245 Posts
V8 Killer said:
Here's what I can tell you on it so far: It is stainless construction. It says that it has 76mm piping or 60mm piping for NA version. It includes a silencer before the muffler. For $25 less I can get one that doesn’t include a pre-silencer (all straight piping and twin mufflers at the end).

Cost with pre-silencer: $650
Cost without pre-silencer: $625

Pretty cheap huh?

Thanks,

Dusty
DAYAM, Dusty you's da man! ! ! I guess it's time for me to post a for sale for my full 3" HKS Carbon-Ti exhaust system. Man, that's one expenseive exhaust system, but I still want it and would prefer one with the pre-silencer but hoping that it's easily removable for the track. Btw, will this have to wait for the $4000 minimum to be reached? If it does, it's cool I'll just make a deposit and come up with the rest later. :biggrin:

Btw, I just called but they told me you were in a meeting and won't be done for another half hour so I'll call back tomorrow to make a deposit.

Thank you for the great service, :bigthumb:
Ronnie

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah this is a nice exhaust for the money I think! It will need to wait for the $4,000 minimum but will also count towards it.

I don't need a deposit yet. I will need the full amount (minus shipping) before we actually place the order as all these items are considered Special Order. But don't worry about a deposit at this time.

So far we have:
Exhaust with Pre-silencer: $650

We need $2,735 more!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
When will you be ending this thread? I'm intrested, but need to think things over before I spend too much money.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SupraOfDoom said:
When will you be ending this thread? I'm intrested, but need to think things over before I spend too much money.

5 seconds after I get $4,000 worth of parts prepaid OR when it drags on long enough that it appears it isn't going to happen so I throw my hands up in painful defeat...whichever comes first.

Dusty

1 - 20 of 167 Posts