Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not selling anything at the moment.....just gauging interest which i think is allowable. lol....

ive recently found a niche in making some nice custom shirts.... and was curious as to the interest in a nice cool shirt with the mk3 supra as the basis for the design logo

i know there are a bunch of cartoonish shirts on ebay but im trying to make a more classy tshirt if its possible lol......... anyways just gauging interest on if it would be worth the time.......the price would all depend on the final design but wouldnt exceed 20 bucks a shirt shipped.......and obviously the more orders the less the shirts would be.

just post up on here if you would be interested in purchasing if it was a nice shirt.....heres an example of some of my recent work....

front

back

if this is against the rules in anyways please PM me and let me know! thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
I would hella get one, as long as there is at least one 89+ white surpa turbo on it then i be all over that, aight peace

·
...make that none again
1,932 Posts
I can vouch for the quality of the t-shirts. I got the one pictured above from our meet(which rocked). It's not a "light I can see your nipples it's so thin lets iron on our names on the back" type t-shirt, it's heavy duty material. Whatever Jayson comes up with will be nice. I'd pay extra to get something like that on a hooded sweatshirt(of course I'd be on the design team Jay ;)).

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
as long as you use the old style SUPRA like on the back of the car, not the imitating script SUPRA at the top of the screen. we should be proud of our cars, not wannabe's.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
I too am working on a MkIII shirt that I hope to have available soon. Will use the MkIII Supra logo and will be on a nice heavyweight 100% cotton shirt. More info when they are available.

Keith

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
Beeeeeeeeeaam the bbq one looks good man :bigthumb:.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JohnnyGTS said:
Beeeeeeeeeaam the bbq one looks good man :bigthumb:.
hey johnny! i tried PMing you about it but your box was full...is it empty now or what? :D

S

·
0 Posts
I just want something simple, like the Option shirts. A kinda of airbrused look, not too cartoony. Write Supra Turbo in katakana on it (maybe above and below the pic, or on either side), and have the mkiii font Say SUPRA across the back and some kind of phrase or witty quip under it, maybe aother pic. Just something to ponder. Don't know if someone can find the a70 pic for the Option shirts.

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
I remember seeing a custom made one (prolly a one of a kind silk screen) but it was one of those things walmart (I think) that says "ask me about ..." then it will say somthing that they are trying to sell, but in his it said "ask me about my headgasket"

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
i should be getting that exact shirt above anyday now! :cool: money has been sent Jaysonovich! ;)

L

·
0 Posts
I'd prolly be down for a couple, if there are diff color schemes, def. one no matter what though..

·
Registered
271 Posts
Since you're talkin about MKIII shirts then it should represent just the MKIII's swan logo and then the later model circle "T". i like mkIV's. but.... like you said they're MKIII shirts. If the shirts are for supras in general them all 4 models should be repersented

maybe have the definition for "SUPRA" somewhere on it as well.

BTW SUPRA= [[< L SUPRA, above, over, akin to super:
prefix ; above, over, beyond, or before.

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
330 Posts
HOODIE!!! But, yeah, I'll buy a t-shirt too.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts