Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in a bare MK3 shell? My parents are starting to get pissed it's sitting in the driveway and want it gone. My plan was to take all the parts off the car, and sell with basically nothing. It's something that would be perfect for someone who's totalled a car or just wants another chassis to build up into something badass without having to take apart their own car first. Currently the car still has the suspension, brakes and diff on it, but that's pretty much all it has. I definitely plan on keeping the diff and the wheels, but everything else is up in the air. I have a bunch of other spare parts, but I'm hesitant to let most of them go because my brother's car is nowhere near done and I would rather not have to track down parts that we might need because we sold them prematurely.

My brother and I bought this car running, but decided to pull the engine and tranny and put them in a hardtop we had. I have a bunch of pictures of it that I can host if anyone is interested. I'm posting in this section because I'm looking for someone local to take it. It's in Bucks County, in the yardley/langhorne area.

Tim

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not really looking for much at all. Basically, it depends on what parts you want with it. I would like to keep everything, including the car, but my parents don't like a stripped mk3 decorating the lawn. So I'd be willing to almost give away a totally bare shell.

Tim

·
Missing my supra
629 Posts
I'm looking for something I can drop an engine & tranny in and go. if that's what your selling I will buy it.

Joey

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, I hate to say it, but I can't keep this thing anymore, it will be stripped of everything that I can find a reason to keep and then thrown away, it sucks, so if anyone would want the chassis at all then let me know. You can just take it, it'll be ready to go next week. Please someone take this, I would really hate to just throw it out.

Tim

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very intrested. If everything is good I can come get it this week. Please call me.
267 210 2071
Thanks
Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts