Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade with a spring/strut combo. Am I able to use Tokico Illumina Adjustable struts on my Non-TEMS Supra and still be able to adjust them manually with a scredriver? Or do I need TEMS to adjust them. Also any sugestion own which is better. Tokico or Eibach lowering springs?

Trevor

·
Missing my supra
629 Posts
alfredman22 said:
Looking to upgrade with a spring/strut combo. Am I able to use Tokico Illumina Adjustable struts on my Non-TEMS Supra and still be able to adjust them manually with a scredriver? Or do I need TEMS to adjust them. Also any sugestion own which is better. Tokico or Eibach lowering springs?

Trevor
I cant answer your question about the springs cause I've only used the Eibach's. But as far as the struts go, no you cant adjust the Illumina's with a screwdriver. you will be better off getting Bilsteins, or something like that. Personally I dont like the Illumina's. Just my $.02

Joey:cylon:

R

·
0 Posts
I just put the Tok's on my car last weekend. If you wanted to you could manually adjust them with needle nose pliers, that is what you do to make sure they line up with the actuators when they are being installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts