Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MK3 Tshirts/Hoodies Ordering Info BATCH 2! Also NEW "IM SINGLE" Design Available!

****NEW DEADLINE FOR ORDERS: MARCH 31ST****

ITS BACK AGAIN! DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE ORDERS FOR ANOTHER BATCH OF MK3 TSHIRTS AND HOODIES!

ALSO....theres a new design available as seen below... "Im Single"

Heres a picture of the design on a black hoodie...it looks the same on a shirt obviously ;)

Heres the new design also available in shirts AND hoodies...

ORDERING INFO:

Both designs are available in a T-shirt or a hoodie...

The colors have been simplified to make things easier and run smoother.

AVAILABLE COLORS:
BLACK, WHITE, RED, NAVY BLUE, ROYAL BLUE, SILVER, YELLOW (TSHIRT ONLY), PURPLE( TSHIRT ONLY), ORANGE(HOODIE ONLY).

SIZES:
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL(HOODIES ONLY)

TSHIRTS:

Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 Tee.

Features: 50% cotton, 50% polyester, rib collar, shoulder-shoulder taping, double-needle sleeve and bottom.

HOODIES:

JERZEES Midweight 50/50 Fleece Pullover Hood.

Features: 50% cotton, 50% polyester, NuBlend yarn 8 oz. Double Lined hood with grommets and matching drawcord; muff pocket; rib cuffs and coverstitched waistband.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

TSHIRTS: $20 SHIPPED ($22 CANADA)
HOODIES: $35 SHIPPED ($37 CANADA)

FOR 2XL ADD: $2
FOR 3XL ADD: $4

PAYPAL: [email protected]

MANDATORY FORMAT FOR ORDERS!!!:
COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE PAYPAL SEND MONEY FORM. AND FILL IT OUT ACCORDINGLY. ANY ORDERS RECEIVED WITHOUT THIS WILL BE REFUNDED AND SENT AN EMAIL TO CORRECT IT!

FORUM NAME: put your forum name here
ORDER: put tshirt/hoodie, size, LOGO wanted("MK3","MK4" OR "SINGLE"), and color
SHIPPING ADDRESS: if different from the paypal shipping address
CORRESPONDENCE EMAIL: if different from paypal email

If you are ordering more then one item make sure to specify EVERYTHING for each item! AND I AM HOPING EVERYONE CAN DO MATH ;)

Finally...id just like to say that i wasnt sure if i wanted to do another batch...however a bunch of people have been asking about it and i wanted a chance to prove myself to those who still doubt me. The print shop is setup and all orders will be put in no more then two days after the deadline that has been set. The print shop normally takes about 1-2 weeks to make the order and the orders will ALL be shipped out no more then 1 week after me receiving them.

PLEASE do not clog up this thread with nonsense... post questions or POSITIVE comments if you have previously received something and choose to post. If you have something negative to say to me for some reason please bring it to PM or IM.

CONTACT INFO:
ADDRESS:
Jayson Margol
417 Bayfield Drive
Brandon FL 33511
CELL:
813-391-4713
EMAIL:
[email protected]
AIM:
Lamplitersniper

****DEADLINE FOR ORDERS WILL BE THE 31ST OF MARCH****

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I would like to post about my experiance with Ideal. He is a good guy, he just got screwed over by the t-shirt companies last time. At no time did I not know what was going on. Although, for awile I was a little apprehensive. Either way, I will be ordering a "im single" shirt today or tomarow... Those are sweet.

Reactions: ma71supraturbo

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
jayson's a great guy, i might just hit u up for a shirt.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I might order a couple more, dispite old comments ;)

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
s000pra89T said:
:agreed:

Nice Idea...can't wait for final design. :D
that is the final design ;) its available for purchase :D

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
I'm down with the hoodies!!!

So i'm guessing sometime in april is when we should recieve our hoodies??

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
got mine from jayson last night and its purdie, i plan on getting a single shirt from him as well in the near future

1 - 20 of 254 Posts