Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Does anyone know if the 440cc injectors off a mk3 turbo will fit my 94 na?
Thanks

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Yup, they will drop right in. They will be the wrong impedance though, so you will need a solenoid resistor inline or you'll burn up your ECU. Unless you are going turbo, the larger injectors won't help you.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just trying to get a price list together for a turbo kit. Being able to use those injectors could save a lot of money. Do you know what size injectors come stock on a mkiv na? and most importantly, do you know how much a solenoid resistor will cost?
Thanks.:)

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
The mkiv n/a injectors are 315cc. I'm not sure what a new solenoid resistor costs... I got mine used for next to nothing. Check with salvage yards... you can use one from a MKIII supra or a MKIV supra.

Just fyi, the 440's will max out around 350rwhp... with a safety factor I wouldn't run much more than 300rwhp with them.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
supraspeed01 said:
Hello everyone!
Does anyone know if the 440cc injectors off a mk3 turbo will fit my 94 na?
Thanks
Would you happen to have you stock 300cc injectors, for sale?

·
Not so slow anymore
138 Posts
The solinoid resistor for a mkiv is about 150 discounted. I just picked up one.
I have some 440cc injectors from RC engineering if you are interested. I will dump them at a good price.

·
MKIV Fanboy....
126 Posts
suprana96 said:
The solinoid resistor for a mkiv is about 150 discounted. I just picked up one.
I have some 440cc injectors from RC engineering if you are interested. I will dump them at a good price.
hey i'll take those injectors off your hand the 300 cc's.

hey how many solenoid resistors do i need ? in order to make MK3 turbo injectors work on my setup ?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, but unfortunately right now I don't have the cash to start my project. So I can't buy or sell anything right now. I really appreciate everyones advice though.
Thanks a lot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts