Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O man did I have a good laugh, followed this eclipse down greenwood ave. when he did a ricer fly by. And holy crap was it a rice machine, spoiler was about the size of the car:bigok: . So anyway he turned onto a side street and I follow, absolutely no cars in site and he just sits at the stop sign wanting me to pull up next to him, so I do. I wave to let him know its friendly but I see a turbo guage and Im like :scratch: ...Anyway I honk 3 times and go, o and I forgot to mention, it just got done raining, so its nice and wet :kekegay: ...So I honk 3 times and we are off from a dig and I spun through all of first but finally started moving along in 2nd but yet I stayed infront of him the whole time until we hit 60 and I let off to turn onto my friends street to drop him off, he gave me a thumbs up and we went our separate ways, anyways I think he was a good sport for the whole situation.

So is it a kill or no kill? :dunno:

·
Banned
98 Posts
O man did I have a good laugh, followed this eclipse down greenwood ave. when he did a ricer fly by. And holy crap was it a rice machine, spoiler was about the size of the car:bigok: . So anyway he turned onto a side street and I follow, absolutely no cars in site and he just sits at the stop sign wanting me to pull up next to him, so I do. I wave to let him know its friendly but I see a turbo guage and Im like :scratch: ...Anyway I honk 3 times and go, o and I forgot to mention, it just got done raining, so its nice and wet :kekegay: ...So I honk 3 times and we are off from a dig and I spun through all of first but finally started moving along in 2nd but yet I stayed infront of him the whole time until we hit 60 and I let off to turn onto my friends street to drop him off, he gave me a thumbs up and we went our separate ways, anyways I think he was a good sport for the whole situation.

So is it a kill or no kill? :dunno:

On your signature there's a key on your back bumper! I hope thats not where you usually keep them!!
Good Kill?

·
Engmaineer
2,408 Posts
You raced down a side street, with you driving down the section that has oncoming traffic, right after it just rained, and its still wet on the ground?

You sound like your about a month away from wrapping your car around a tree. Stop being stupid.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmm what size tires you have on the supra.

I live in florida and my N/A will not hook up till deep second when its wet and I have 255's on the back of it street tires.

I ran my friends 1994 eclipse of my friends same thing every time he shifted I put a car on him.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
You raced down a side street, with you driving down the section that has oncoming traffic, right after it just rained, and its still wet on the ground?

You sound like your about a month away from wrapping your car around a tree. Stop being stupid.

You beat me to it!!!! damn...

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2 more kills tonight.

87 Mercedes 4 door
Looked alright, my friend knew him, the guy said he had a new chip installed and few other mods claiming around 260hp. So we met, raced from a digg to a 80mph and basically he was talking to me, the light turned green and I was left in the dust about 2 cars behind him, once I got into second I gained right up next to him within seconds and my baby just kept pulling until I got around 3 cars on him so he got a hell of a head start and completely got demolished, I was like WASTE OF TIME.

Then on the way home I raced a gs300 Lexus, got him too not much to say about that one I wasn't so sure he was even trying? He looked over, revved, and then started gaining on my quick so I hit it and beat him.

What do you guys think?:nervous:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
2 more kills tonight.

87 Mercedes 4 door
Looked alright, my friend knew him, the guy said he had a new chip installed and few other mods claiming around 260hp. So we met, raced from a digg to a 80mph and basically he was talking to me, the light turned green and I was left in the dust about 2 cars behind him, once I got into second I gained right up next to him within seconds and my baby just kept pulling until I got around 3 cars on him so he got a hell of a head start and completely got demolished, I was like WASTE OF TIME.

Then on the way home I raced a gs300 Lexus, got him too not much to say about that one I wasn't so sure he was even trying? He looked over, revved, and then started gaining on my quick so I hit it and beat him.

What do you guys think?:nervous:

That was still UBER GAY!!!!! Stop street racing or your gonna fuk someone up, Take it to the track & you will see how fast your shit is!!! You wanna find out how fast your shit is??? or think you can beat alot of cars with your poopra, There is a lil event on Byron next month on the 11th, I am inviting you to go & race in a track!! Learn to drag in the right place..... Trust me... Your shit ain't fast... You have alot to learn.......

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Artzorz? Why the hate? I just posted kill stories I didn't race in traffic, but everyonce in a while EVERYONE has a quick run in the street, I always drive safe unless someone pulls next to me and just wants a quick run. Even when I race I never go more than 80. I never said "My shit was fast" I simply posted some people Ive killed, what do you find wrong with this? I'd take it to the track but don't have the time, money nor is there a track around my house..Im a safe driver everyonce in a while I just have someone pull up that wants to race..I never did organized street races, the Mercedes was at my friends house and we went out to eat and cruise so we just did one quick little pull..Why would you hate on my and tell me my car is really slow? Come on now..

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Artzorz? Why the hate? I just posted kill stories I didn't race in traffic, but everyonce in a while EVERYONE has a quick run in the street, I always drive safe unless someone pulls next to me and just wants a quick run. Even when I race I never go more than 80. I never said "My shit was fast" I simply posted some people Ive killed, what do you find wrong with this? I'd take it to the track but don't have the time, money nor is there a track around my house..Im a safe driver everyonce in a while I just have someone pull up that wants to race..I never did organized street races, the Mercedes was at my friends house and we went out to eat and cruise so we just did one quick little pull..Why would you hate on my and tell me my car is really slow? Come on now..

Not hating, Just trying to make you understand that you are young & very inexpirience!!! I was your age once & dumb as you, If you really love your supra stop doing this lil pulls on the street, save the money for a track day, You will be addicted to the track, Just think about it... I have been driving since the age of 14, Drag racing since i was 15... Not the fastest cars but i have learn alot by racing at the track, Treeing the guy next to you is the best feeling there is, Even if he passes you by cause he has more power....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts